There is no longer a 'Yo' button on the pages

Discussion in 'Ask Baldy, Blame Cannonshot' started by XR650L_Dave, Jul 27, 2018.

1. XR650L_Dave

XR650L_Dave Long timer

Oddometer:
    I got 2 days off for a CSM violation (did not realize herky gif thread was strictly non-CSM).

I went to contact a mod with the 'yo' button according to da rules, but it is no longer there, and I actually could not log out to send a message. The 'contact' button does not work while logged in and banned.

Eventually I realized I could use a private window to access as not-logged-in and then use the 'contact' button.
  2. aldend123

aldend123 Long timer

Oddometer:
    I think it's been replaced as 'Contact'. You can also 'at' a moderator by name by putting the @ symbol before their name and it will trigger an alert. Like @XR650L_Dave

All of JoMomma is a no-CSM zone. But what constitutes CSM can be debatable. Some things don't really have a political angle but might still feature a politician. I believe the WTF thread only gained the 'strict' warning in the title because the entire thread kept going off in to CSM tangents involving many people caught up in a derailment by the time a mod sees it.

Your argument isn't whether some threads have tolerable amounts of CSM. It's whether what you posted was a political message. If you can see how it could be perceived that way, you don't really have too much ground to stand on.
  3. XR650L_Dave

XR650L_Dave Long timer

Oddometer:
    This thread isn't about the banning, that was my lack of cognizance.

I wasn't able to log out, and logged-in and banned, you can't use the contact button.
  4. PhilSpace

PhilSpace The Ex-Gov

Oddometer:
    Click on Contact at the bottom of the screen.
  5. XR650L_Dave

XR650L_Dave Long timer

Oddometer:
    Does not work when banned and you are unable to log out.