They say it's awesome when the kids ride with you...

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by jaybob, Apr 21, 2016.

1. jaybob

jaybob Living the Dream

Oddometer:
    ...they are right. Welcome Mr. Nico to the ADV world.

Attached Files:

BoilerRealm, B10Dave and Turbodog1000 like this.
  2. inspectorpacket

inspectorpacket back in the saddle again.

Oddometer:
    :clap:clap be safe.
  3. dumbasskid

dumbasskid n00b

Oddometer:
    I don’t remember what brought me to looking at adv for the first time in a while, just seeing a lot of your unadulterated thoughts really put me in your shoes. I cannot express how grateful I am for everything you and mom have done. The tremendous amount of effort the both of you put into raising me. It has been amazing growing up and doing all these things with you. I feel like when I was younger I may have seemed unappreciative for all the things you guys did. I could just never find the words. I still remember the excitement of riding the motorcycle with you to baseball games, the lead up to getting the klx and gs. All these things you’ve done for me, and everyone of them means the world. I don’t know where I would be without all of the things that have been done for me. You guys mean the world to me, I wish I could slow myself down more and come out to eat dinner more often. It’s one of my many goals, all of them start with me trying to slow myself down. I guess all of what I’m trying to say is that I appreciate everything, I just don’t always have to words to express it. I love the fact that I can just ask a few questions and we’re pulling apart the suspension on a motorcycle a couple days later. I love you, I love mom and Kaelin. I miss you all, and I’m going to try not to get sucked away this semester like I have.
    weldpro, brgsprint and willibauer like this.
  4. jaybob

jaybob Living the Dream

Oddometer:
    Thanks buddy. It's great having boys that are so amazing!
  5. MarkVeeMarkADV

MarkVeeMarkADV sharing misinformation and useless trivia

Oddometer:
    attaboy.....
    ride on.