This Place Is Boring

Discussion in 'Alaska' started by KHud, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Alcan Rider

Alcan Rider Frozen Fossil Supporter

Oddometer:
    At the rate you're going, young lady, there's not much more trouble you could get into - you're in enough now. :ddog

I might hafta loan Tom my computer so he can bring you down a peg... or two. Hmmm... where's Maggie when ya need her? :scratch She knows how to take care of pipsqueaks and their BUDR's.
  2. CappyRidesAgain

CappyRidesAgain Nom nom nom

Oddometer:
    Jacks so old, Jesus owes him a dollar :D
  3. ColininKodiak

ColininKodiak (not in Kodiak)

Oddometer:
    This place is getting less and less boring now. :clap. Sounds like I've been missing some fun in my exile. Only upside is I get to go to the grand opening of Latin Americas newest Hooters tonight. I think they're allowed to deny the ugly ones employment here too. WOOO!:evil
  4. HayDuchessLives

HayDuchessLives Loquita

Oddometer:
    My lovely bike is not BUDR - no way - unless it means Beautiful & Utterly Dependable and Reliable! A guy on the Rockies Forum has been raving about his DR; he obviously has great taste in bikes.

FYI - Pipsqueaks aren't afraid of Maggie, but they're afraid of her twin brothers. :eek1
  5. CappyRidesAgain

Oddometer:
    your DR is soooo ugly, when it was born they stuck it in an incubator with tinted windows! :rofl
  6. Beezer

Beezer Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Anchorage, formerly Spenard (hub of the universe)
    boring eh....

[​IMG]
  7. Alcan Rider

Alcan Rider Frozen Fossil Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hey! Whatserface - the pipsqueak - doesn't need any help. Well... except when she's on her BUDR.

You know why she has to keep her DR in her garage? So that when the garbage truck comes around they won't toss it into the truck with all the rest of the trash. :rofl
  8. klrdave

klrdave misguided

Oddometer:
    Thank you all for keeping me entertained! :clap
  9. KHud

KHud Survivor Supporter

Oddometer:
    Jack, Is it true you and Charlie hung a porkchop off off Amy's DR just so you'd have a reason not to leave her up on the Dalton?
  10. SRA

SRA Why is the rum gone?

Oddometer:

I think I get it eh? Every body rides wee Amy for a laugh? (sorry Amy) Like yew grabs a Texas Mickey and passes her around. Everyone has a good time. Like a fat woman and a moped. The'arrr both fun to ride 'till a friend see yew on one...

sorry Amy
  11. CappyRidesAgain

Oddometer:
    no, thats maggie
  12. SRA

SRA Why is the rum gone?

Oddometer:
    Oh CRAP! Maggie.

Sorry Amy...

my bad. I'll be quiet now... just another yank... ya know...

I'm a Texan, too...
  13. CappyRidesAgain

Oddometer:
    Maggie loves texans, between to pieces of rye.
  14. HayDuchessLives

HayDuchessLives Loquita

Oddometer:
    Wow, talk about insulting me on many different levels. Ouch – I need emotional triage! :(: Are you single? If so, I’m surprised as you practically ooze charm, with a capital C. :puke1 :D<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    FYI - While I may pose for silly photos with my pants half off, and dance for farkles (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=581508&page=2 ) it is all in fun. I’m not an oversized E-ticket ride guys are embarrassed to be seen with! :shog:eek1<o:p></o:p>
    I don’t know why, but for some reason my lovely, Dependable, Reliable bike and I get teased quite a bit. However, every now and then I’m able to creatively and successfully retaliate, with photos and prose.
    http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=625373 <o:p></o:p>
    I just started riding two years ago, but already strange things have happened to my bike, including getting attacked by a Kodiak brown bear and eaten by a wild T-Rex. How many other riders can say that? <o:p></o:p>
    http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=610731<o:p></o:p>
    Sometimes my bike and I actually get compliments. When I posted a photo of my awesome motorcycle with my bicycle rack attached, I was told I have a “nice rack!” Whoohoo! :clap Of course that was followed by comments about how my bike is so unreliable I have to carry alternate transportation. Baloney! My bike and I have enough self-confidence to realize we’re tough, determined and mostly enjoy the hell out of whatever ride we’re on. :D<o:p></o:p>
    I do admit that unfortunately I’m not as voluptuous and curvy as our infamous Cheetos-gobbling Maggie and I bow to her ample, “more-to-love” physique. Unlike her, I train hard for various backcountry activities and I become muscular – that’s it – big from muscles :wink: – not voluptuously filled out with multiple layers of insulation (fat)! :lol3 Check out photos from one of my incredibly challenging backpack trips and you’ll see what some Alaskan female bikers look like when they don’t have to dress ATGATT. Plus you can view some stunning backcountry scenery and see what I enjoy doing when I’m not riding. <o:p></o:p>
    http://s974.photobucket.com/albums/ae221/koktoya/Bomber%20Traverse%202009/<o:p></o:p>

Here's a rear-view photo of our voluptuous Maggie, modeling some new garlic-flavored lingerie. She heard AlcanRider really enjoys garlic so she’s preparing a special Christmas surprise for him. Kind of makes me think differently about garlic cloves. <o:p></o:p>

[​IMG]

P.S. Next time I'm in Colorado Springs, I'm going to look you up and insist you take me out for either a ride or a drink to make up for needlessly insulting the Granny Gone Wild. :nono:nono

Or, are you brave enough to send me a few photos so I can have fun with them?? I'm not as talented as Tom S at photo-chopping, but I enjoy practicing.... :lol3:rofl
  15. HayDuchessLives

HayDuchessLives Loquita

Oddometer:
    A lot of people I know aren't Palin fans, or Joe Miller fans. Here's an article about Palin that shows how she pushes her children into the limelight to try to generate some sort of positive attention for herself, but then she complains about how the media "picks on her" and her children when the exposure rightfully received is sometimes negative. Good grief.

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2010/11/sarah-and-the-kids.html
  16. KHud

KHud Survivor Supporter

Oddometer:
    Amy, Showing that last poster was very mean spirited. Shame, shame, shame.
  17. KHud

KHud Survivor Supporter

Oddometer:

Paris Hilton Has a Motorcycle Racing Team. Seriously
    Published December 20, 2010
    | FoxNews.com

Call her the Paul Newman of motorcycle racing.

The late actor became associated with race car driving, owning an Indy car team and competing in races himself. Now Paris Hilton is getting some motors running in Spain with her own motorcycle racing team...... We kid you not.

Hilton announced at a press conference in Madrid, Spain that she has a team competing in the 2011 125cc MotoGP World Championship season.

The name of the team? SuperMartxe VIP by Paris Hilton. Hilton will appear at five of the races per her contract.

She will not be riding a motorcycle in competition herself.

(But she certainly appears to have the attention of her riders)

[​IMG]
  18. Cubdriver

Cubdriver Stampede Swimmer

Oddometer:
    Is that the young feller's first camel toe or what? He might hurt his neck if not careful.
  19. KHud

KHud Survivor Supporter

Oddometer:
    Somebody say something rude about Fite or Alcan Rider....

or

Insult Haywhatshername....

Do something for God's sake.

20. CappyRidesAgain

Oddometer:
    HayD is a curse upon all KLRs! She is going to acquire one for some hellish DR bloodrite!!!!

Deep down Maggie is beautiful! Like a DR

Alcan's secret to long distance riding is...DEPENDS!