1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Thurday Morn Illinois

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by chain, Oct 19, 2004.

1. 12bridn

12bridn I need throttle therapy

Oddometer:
    Wrong, so incredibly wrong.

I like it! :thumb
  2. chain

chain Go Fly Supporter

Oddometer:

man youll ride anything :eek1

:lol3

nice buck
    gonna skinner?
  3. Skinner

Skinner Mr.KTM

Oddometer:
    Thats not me on top of HIM.
  4. chain

chain Go Fly Supporter

Oddometer:
    We see skinners time was well spent

hey fist got any pics of you packing for the move? :D
  5. geoprofjon

geoprofjon Geoprofjon

Oddometer:
    Greetings! I just tuned into this thread and like where it is heading. I just bought a new Caponord to compliment my Husqvarna WR250. My neighbor and I ride often and are always looking for people to ride or hang with on the bikes. We ride Fox Valley Offroad quite a bit and roam the gravel roads and construction sites around my area, and ride the sand in michigan (ludington). We are looking for some long saddle time rides next year and will be riding offroad probably most of the year. Anybody lookin to ride, let me know!!

It is good to be around other rider, my wife just doesn't understand why I would sell my Ducati for an Aprilia Caponord. I told her, If I have to explain, you just won't get it anyway!
  6. chain

chain Go Fly Supporter

Oddometer:
    welcome aboard professor

tell more.
    how do you guys like to ride?
    ie. go fast no breaks? stop now and again for pics? ride a couple hundred miles do lunch and continue? multi day trips? all of the above? camp? hotel?

most of us in the chaingolian group stress a whine free zone while riding. complaints and belly aching just arent tolerated. other than that keep your distance, give everyone plenty of room to fall and be sure to get a picture when they do. we have all levels of skill so as long as your not a complete asshole all of the time Im sure youll fit in just fine. There are a couple loosely organized rides a year downstate and the Chitown boys do a good job of getting together to play in the dirt every couple of weeks.

Warning if you find yourself in jomomma wear your gear.
    Mutineer is harmless just needs to vent now and again :lol3

cheers
    chain
  7. Skinner

Skinner Mr.KTM

Oddometer:
    Welcome aboard!
  8. skeeter

skeeter Captain Safety

Oddometer:
    [​IMG] New Capo owner in Plainfield!

If you like riding this is the place to be. With this group of people, there is someone going riding almost every week. Welcome to the party!

Got any pictures of the bike?
  9. The Fist

The Fist Knulp

Oddometer:
    Yeah -- Taki and I have been out to Sugar Grove...Its a great local place and beats driving 2+ hours to Buff Range sometimes....

Do you know where it is ?

I'd go there again anytime. :nod
  10. chain

chain Go Fly Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hey Fist :wave

Anyone heard from Taki?
    Fist get moved?

Motojoe on the GO?

:ear
  11. skadamo

skadamo I like riding

Oddometer:
    Fist,

I have not been back to Sugar Grove since this time last year. Some guy told us he rented the land to hunt and said the cops were on thier way. I also heard rumors that bikes had been confiscated last year. Figured I'd let it cool down and go back another time. Before last fall we rode there once a week for 2 straight summers without any hassels.

Have you been there recently? It is a great place to go. Only one house within ear shot of a loud pipe. Some great single track in the trees, great hill climbs that some good riders say "hell no" to. Maybe get a ride going out there once hunting season is over? I would want to ride in as opposed to trailering at least the first time.