Tierra Del Fuego to Deadhorse Alaska on a Harley Road King??????

Discussion in 'Latin America' started by Gabeslaw, Oct 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabeslaw

Gabeslaw Take the Challenge Ignore the Assholes! Supporter

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

I want to let everyone know that the biker community is getting excited for my run and I will be holding a fund raiser to Benefit Joe DiMaggio Children Hospital. 100% of all $$$$ raised goes to the Children's Hospital.

The entrance fee is $5 and that buys you a big ole plate of food and five tickets to win door prizes. Alan from Mickeys donated the food and sprung for the live band. Everyone is invited and welcomed. This goes to help the children and Hospital staff will be present. The address is: 350 SW 12th Ave, Pompano beach, Florida 33069

Here is a video I pulled off YouTube of the band.........

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/M0CODfl-npk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If anyone shows up and says they saw this ad on ADV Rider you will get an additional 5 extra tickets at the door instead of only five. That's ten tickets for door prizes: cigars, moonshine, tee shirts, free barber shave, bucket of beer, jewelry, and what ever the local businesses donate for the cause.
  2. GuateRider

GuateRider Long timer

Oddometer:

:clap:thumb:clap:thumb
  3. Gabeslaw

Oddometer:
    Again.........B'Man & GuateRider & Co..........you attack, and attack, for no reason except your bored. Like Misery Goat said in the past post: "if you don't like the OP's thread or have nothing constructive to add don't post here."

It is pretty low to attack someone efforts that is trying to raise $$$ for sick children. I have raised $2200.00 so far for the Hospital. All the Nay Sayers only tear down and then complain because the $$$$ does not go to SA country Hospital. You should just NOT post here any more.

EDIT: If anyone shows up and says they saw this ad on ADV Rider you will get an additional 5 extra tickets at the door instead of only five. That's ten tickets for door prizes: cigars, moonshine, tee shirts, free barber shave, bucket of beer, jewelry, and what ever the local businesses donate for the cause.
  4. SkizzMan

SkizzMan aka SkiddMark ;^)

Oddometer:
    Not likely to make the Fla event but if you pass through here and I can get some time I'll turn a wheel with you.
  5. Gabeslaw

Oddometer:
    You never know........I will let ya know where i will cross when i enter the US. I want to stay east of the Rockies for now. You will be able to track me live on my facebook using the Delorme Explorer app. As I approach the border you can track me and roll with Rodger and I. You and any other ADV Rider is welcomed to roll with us on our trek! :D
  6. bananaman

bananaman transcontimental

Oddometer:
    Gabe- I wasn't trying to disrespect you when I suggested changing your sig line. I was telling you how to change your impression. This was to explain to you the Why you're getting so much disrespect.

I'll bet you $.02 that if you take your business link out of your signature, you'll start getting more respect.
  7. Gabeslaw

Oddometer:
    Ok............I will change my sig line and I will listen to you and see how it goes. I am trying to do my best to complete the run and raise funds for this hospital. I appreciate the way you worded your message above. Thank you.
  8. Gabeslaw

Oddometer:
    I have modified my sig line and it seemed to to so in all the posts automatically. Hopefully this will lead to better public relations. Not bad for a hard :bashhead right? LMFAO!
  9. GuateRider

GuateRider Long timer

Oddometer:

:thumb
  10. bananaman

Oddometer:
    This is a great re-boot.
  11. SkizzMan

SkizzMan aka SkiddMark ;^)

Oddometer:
    :d
  12. O'B

O'B Long timer

Oddometer:
    It's all cool! I can't wait until this rodeo kicks off!:lol3
  13. Airhead Wrangler

Airhead Wrangler Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Is it may yet?
  14. Gabeslaw

Oddometer:
    Should be interesting!
  15. bananaman

Oddometer:
    I miss arguing with idiots on this thread.

Dear Gabe. You must have some kind of dumb questions?
  16. O'B

O'B Long timer

Oddometer:
    Dude as you can see Gabe is getting his game all tightened up before he hits the pitch! Ya I know, since its Latin America it must be futebol! :lol3
  17. O'B

O'B Long timer

Oddometer:
    Here's a question for Bananaman. It's been long known up here in the PNW that people of Norwegian decent have a real taste for fried goat balls. I thought I read somewhere here that you raise goats so I have a question for you! Do you sell a lot of goat balls to the Norwegians in your area and what do you get for a dozen goat balls? :1drink
  18. Treadless

Treadless avoiding gravity storms if at all possible Supporter

Oddometer:
    above the soil's surface on the left coast

:lol3

this is what instantly popped into my head...substituting balls for soup.

[​IMG]
  19. bananaman

Oddometer:
    I don't sell goat balls, but I've given away bull nuts. I've got some in the freezer right now, too. About 24. They're pretty big, about fist-sized. The bulls I took them from were about 18 months old and 700-800 pounds.

The goats are intact. If I castrate them, it'll be by banding, which will render the nuts useless. They just die, rot, and fall off.
  20. Gabeslaw

Oddometer:
    This was posted on my FB wall and I was told to expect this. Kinda sad but I am not driving remotely in the bush so the percentage of this happening I believe to be lower. Your Thoughts ohhh great Panamanian guru of vast ATV wisdom.....what say you? (There's ya question LOL!)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3pcu-7KiaQo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/video-couple-robbed-gunpoint-guatemala-3442486#ICID=sharebar_facebook

Why did he stop????
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.