Title assistance in AZ

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by Granitic, Nov 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TUCKERS

TUCKERS the famous james

Oddometer:
    Villa Maria Sanitarium, Claremont, CA. USA
    This from verboten:
    verboten, Dec 28, 2016

[​IMG]
    verbotenconfused
    Oddometer:

Wrong. A street plated dirtbike requires an OHV decal by law.

Certain areas around the state are requiring OHV decals to ride them. Thusly, by agency policy, you are actually required to have an Ohv decal on factory street legal and plated bikes.

Next batter....
    Joyride Rentals - Bikes*tours*gear
  2. Kyron

Kyron Oncler Inds

Oddometer:
    I keep waiting you to ask about the "State land trust permit" and when its required ..........
    Sledred likes this.
  3. TUCKERS

TUCKERS the famous james

Oddometer:
    I live in the UNITED States of America. I have a vested interest in off road riding programs. I ride every Western State off road.

I'm not fighting, others are. I just said plates trumps OHV sticker and got in a shit storm...then people go on and on and on, yet call me out for going on.

I haven't called anyone names. I haven't sworn. I haven't said California is better than Arizona. I haven't said nah nah de nah nah like a child. I'm in no fight. Just passing the time of day in the rain. You can bail anytime you like.
  4. Plawa

Plawa ¿ʞO ǝʞᴉq ʎɯ sI

Oddometer:
    Ha, I got one of those too (because that's the kind of reckless outlaw I am) ... let's get into that. Tucker, here's the challenge - Do I need a State land trust permit to cross State Land without stopping. Go!
  5. TUCKERS

TUCKERS the famous james

Oddometer:
    It's just a surprise they sell you a sticker for an on road bike when ARS 28-1177 says they can't even if you want to help and pay the $25. It specifically says you can't help that way. Then they sell you the sticker. All I'm doing is answering questions now.
    I have an email in to MVD and OIG
    You can bail anytime you like or ignore.
  6. TUCKERS

TUCKERS the famous james

Oddometer:
    I have no idea what that is. Why don't you tell us all about it. Great discussion. It's good to be informed. What can you tell us about the permits? How much? Where? For what?
  7. TUCKERS

TUCKERS the famous james

Oddometer:
    I have no idea. You tell me. I don't know anything about State Land Trust Permits. Should I get one? How much? Where?
  8. Plawa

Plawa ¿ʞO ǝʞᴉq ʎɯ sI

Oddometer:
    your beloved 28-1177, paragraph E.
  9. TUCKERS

TUCKERS the famous james

Oddometer:
    E. An occupant of an off-highway vehicle with a user indicia issued pursuant to this section who crosses state trust lands must comply with all of the rules and requirements under a state trust land recreational permit.  All occupants of an off-highway vehicle with a user indicia shall obtain a state trust land recreational permit from the state land department for all other authorized recreational activities on state trust land - See more at: http://codes.findlaw.com/az/title-28-transportation/az-rev-st-sect-28-1177.html#sthash.QX0GJA90.dpuf

Cool. what if I don't have a user indicia (OHV sticker) pursuant to this section? Just regular old street plates on my motorcycle or Jeep or 4x4 pick 'em up? If I'm not driving or riding an OHV but a Jeep or a BMWR1200GS?
  10. Plawa

Plawa ¿ʞO ǝʞᴉq ʎɯ sI

Oddometer:
    The mind boggles.
  11. TUCKERS

TUCKERS the famous james

Oddometer:
    It surely does I didn't bring up paragraph e. I assume it was brought up to 'test' me. I'm still waiting for an answer, unless the person doesn't know the answer and he was hoping I could help. Sorry can't. Don't know anything about such things. 13 pages to say plates trump OHV sticker. People disagree and then get mad if I disagree. I'm trying to be sociable about it too, no name calling or childish remarks, slurs or family put downs. just a serious discussion. Plates trumps OHV is all I said...sue me.
  12. cyberdos

cyberdos Easy Bonus Loop ♦♦

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

:jkam
    junglemototours likes this.
  13. TUCKERS

TUCKERS the famous james

Oddometer:
    That's the spirit...loving it. Ignore button is awesome. Thanks Man.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.