1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Tjdddwaaansmiasmjnacawr

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by skeeter, Jan 18, 2005.

1. McD

McD Nothing

Oddometer:

13 Tesla big enough for ya?
    [​IMG]
  2. chain

chain Go Fly Supporter

Oddometer:
    that my friend is exactly what Im looking for.
    we can just park it at the front gate and every time a tire screw comes out it will transportto the front of the property.
    think they'll miss it for a weekend?
  3. McD

McD Nothing

Oddometer:
    Nope... we'll need about 500 liters of liquid helium to run the sumbich for the weekend though.
  4. chain

chain Go Fly Supporter

Oddometer:
    :lol3
  5. Skinner

Skinner Mr.KTM

Oddometer:
    Dust my friend is what you find when you are not leading. Someday we will,demonstrate this phenomenon to you!:wink:
  6. 12bridn

12bridn I need throttle therapy

Oddometer:
    I'm getting antsy. I keep going from thread to thread looking for updates, even before I get the emails. I can't wait.....
  7. motojoe

motojoe Arrest Cheney and Bush

Oddometer:
    me too
    its coming and I hope its as good as all the other times I have rode down there, I am sure it will be and I am bringing a newbie along. Sink or swim at its finest
    Its that or I teach him to ride in the city in winter, not ideal by my thinking. . . a little off road and then the msf class and he should be ready to go, if he can cross the creek. . .
  8. chain

chain Go Fly Supporter

Oddometer:
    the way the ground is thawing, just getting from the hard road to camp is going to be an adventure.

we can do moto instruction out on the trap range between shoots.
    who is scheduling events?

Dust my friend is what you find when you are not leading. Someday we will,demonstrate this phenomenon to you!

hey skinner I know how to follow... just not very good at it :lol3
  9. trailuser

trailuser take the backroads

Oddometer:
    One Saturday morning a motorcycle rider gets up early, dresses quietly, eats his breakfast, puts on his long johns, grabs helmet and goes to the garage to warm up his bike and head down to his favorite two-lanes. He rolls his bike out of the garage and discovers the rain is really pouring down. It is a torrential downpour. There is also some snow mixed in with the rain, and the wind is blowing 50 MPH. He comes back into the house and turns the TV to the weather channel. He finds it’s going to be bad weather all day long, so minutes later he puts his bike in the garage, quietly undresses and slips back into bed. There he cuddles up to his wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispers, "The weather out there is really terrible." To which she sleepily replies, "Yeah, can you believe my stupid-ass husband is out riding in this?" :evil
  10. chain

chain Go Fly Supporter

Oddometer:
    :rofl :rofl :rofl
  11. 12bridn

Oddometer:
    :lol3

I gotta remember that one....
  12. Misery Goat

Misery Goat Positating the negative Super Moderator

Oddometer:
  13. Skinner

Skinner Mr.KTM

Oddometer:
    Somebody PM me directions from the north east Il. region. Or GPS coords. or someone had a route on the Gps from their house to the farm, I think it was Mute. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA help!~
  14. 12bridn

Oddometer:
  15. mutineer

mutineer pierpont lives

Oddometer:
    GPS enabled
    N40 25.308 W90 16.727

mapquest enabled
    I think this should be the street address for getting directions from mapquest and the like.

Don't let this be the final word yet though, getting close to the farm can still men getting lost for a while.

I put in the lat long from a waypoint and this is the closes address.

There is no real way to determine the address. It is a country road, but if you look up the hill you'll see a fire and a lot of bikes, which is how I found the place after a couple of hours of dropping my bike in the dark on Round Barn Road and waking the hounds of hell, but that is a fireside story.

8773 CR-14, Ipava, IL 61441

16. Skinner

Skinner Mr.KTM

Oddometer:
    Thank you Senior'. I know how to get there from there.
  17. Queen

Queen Happy Camper

Oddometer:
    If it's possible to get a cell signal at The Farm could someone PM me a cell number in case I end up lost??
  18. 12bridn

Oddometer:
    I was thinkin the same thing. I was gonna PM mutt with my expected arrival time and cell number, since he's teh disorganizer of this event. I'd like to have a contact number in case I have breakdown or whatever.
  19. Queen

Queen Happy Camper

Oddometer:
    If you're coming into IL on I74 let me know and I'll PM you my number, I live in Urbana IL about 100 yards from I74 and if you needed any help I'd be nearby.
  20. skeeter

skeeter Captain Safety

Oddometer:
    No fire on the hill. The campsite is on the other side of the creek. After you pass Round barn road, you will see 2 large metal silos about 1/4 mile down on the lefthand side. Right across the street from the silos is the entrance to the farm. Instead of going up the hill to the left, go up the hill straight ahead and you will end up at the creek crossing. Once you cross the creek the campsite is all the way to the left. Thats where you'll see the fire and bikes.