Touratech DirtDaze Rally, August 18 - 22nd, 2021, North Haverhill NH

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by TLHBill, Jun 11, 2021.

1. TLHBill

TLHBill Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Located on the VT/NH line, adjacent to the NEBDR route, it’s become the biggest ADV event in the Northeast.
    Over $10k in prizes like Touratech $1,000+ panniers, Klim jackets, Triumph helmets, etc.
    ADV demos from Triumph, Yamaha, Honda, Harley-Davidson, and probably more.
    Guided and unguided rides to interesting spots.
    New women’s programs and training.
    Check it out: Dirtdazerally.com
  2. BoxerDoc

BoxerDoc Boxer2Vtwin convert Supporter

Oddometer:
    I'm signed up for this year. Can't wait. Sounds like it could be a very good time. Wanted to go for a few years but just never worked out. I hope the weather's good.
    TLHBill likes this.
  3. scaryclary

scaryclary Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I attended for the first time last year and have to say it was the best ADV rally I have done in NE. Signed up and can't wait to be out there again! Great ride for all abilities and bikes!
    GreyMoose1622 likes this.
  4. NJ-Bill

NJ-Bill Life is good Supporter

Oddometer:
    Registered. This will be my second time coming. :thumb
  5. GreyMoose1622

GreyMoose1622 Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Just registered, first time. Can't wait!
  6. Cromoth

Cromoth fan of the magic carpet ride

Oddometer:
    In. Looking forward to it!
    Beez likes this.
  7. TC Rocker

TC Rocker n00b

Oddometer:
    Is this event sold out? Or is there a problem with the website
    Is this event sold out, or is there a technical problem with the dirtdazerally.com website? When I click on the Register link it brings up a Page Not Found error message.
  8. IncTomi

IncTomi Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Yeah, I was looking to sign up but getting the same error.
  9. OhioRyder

OhioRyder Adventurer

Oddometer:
    The event is sold out including day passes. I was told to check back starting 7/1/21. They are hoping to be able to add day passes and unguided rides. There will be no multi day passes nor guided rides offered.
  10. IncTomi

IncTomi Adventurer

Oddometer:
    oh wow, thanks @OhioRyder for confirming. There is no information on the website or a phone number to call for status prior to your post. At least I am going to the Soggy Bottom Fest this year but hopefully they do open up some unguided rides or day passes for DirtDaze.
  11. aberoe

aberoe Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Anybody have gpx routes from previous years that they're willing to share?
  12. TC Rocker

TC Rocker n00b

Oddometer:
    The Dirt Daze organizers have released a very limited amount of registration for both Short and Long Adventure Packages. I, myself, just signed up for a Short Tour. I exchanged emails with a tour organizer (Tabitha) and she said that once these are filled (likely this morning), only Day Passes will be available. Here's the link: https://dirtdazerally.com/sign-up-2/
  13. JPMartin86

JPMartin86 When in doubt throttle out...

Oddometer:
    I'm signed up for the Let's Get Dirty ride with Fred Scott. I've been on a couple of his rides at this point all of which have been awesome. They have been super challenging and have really pushed my limits. Hopefully my Super Swampers, I mean Motoz Tractionator's will meet the needs of the ride. PXL_20210702_013553371~2.jpg
    JamesFromNJ and redCattledog like this.
  14. JamesFromNJ

JamesFromNJ 2019 R1250GS

Oddometer:
    This will be my first rally of any type. I am excited to go. I'll be camping in a tent. I took the full week off and will take my time traveling fully loaded via moto from NJ. Will take a scenic route if anyone is coming from the south I'd like to chat about routes. Possible to join up.
    James
  15. TC Rocker

TC Rocker n00b

Oddometer:
    Dirt Daze will also be my first Rally as well. I am located in upstate New York on CT/MA border. From Jersey, you'll need to cross the Hudson River at some point and make your way east by northeast. That being said, I would be on your way to Dirt Daze. I know the scenic route through Litchfield county CT and Sheffield Mass quite well. Let me know if you are interested. T.C. Morton
  16. TC Rocker

TC Rocker n00b

Oddometer:
    Anybody riding up to Dirt Daze from southwestern New England? (Litchfield/Berkshire foothills)? Let me know if you want to meet up en route. I have GPX files of NEBDR but I will not be using turn by turn navigation with a Garmin etc. I will be viewing the files on my laptop/phone, and mapping a route the old fashioned way. :-)
  17. IncTomi

IncTomi Adventurer

Oddometer:
    @TC Rocker, So I am in Westchester County and will be riding up to Dirt Daze. Unfortunately I could only get 2 day passes but with the gpx files, I will probably tag along with other riders who are on the same boat as I. I just did Soggy Bottom Ralley by Kissell in PA which was my very first rally (just got home about an hour ago) so Dirt Daze would be my second. I am also pretty good with GPX track loaded on Garmin and I have been riding on the easier offroad sections around Mt. Riga, Skiff Mountain Rd, Mount Greylock areas so I am used to going through Rt.22 to the River road by Bulls Bridge, Kent, Limerock, Caanan, CT and Sheffield, Great Barrington, Pittsfield, Stockbridge, Adams and up through Mohawk trail in MA that would connect to 91 North. I am down to ride together, let me know and I can PM my details.
    Sam
  18. TC Rocker

TC Rocker n00b

Oddometer:
    I am in eastern Dutchess County (Wassaic). Many of the places you mentioned, Skiff Mountain (Macedonia Brook Park), Kent, Cornwall, Limerock.. yep, that's my neighborhood. Let's do this! I also just have a 2 day pass-- can you go Thursday/Friday? I am heading up on Wed (booked a motel) and I signed up for a guided ride for Thurs.
  19. IncTomi

IncTomi Adventurer

Oddometer:
    So I was actually planning to go up on Thursday due to some work conflict on Wednesday and stay till Saturday for some of the festivities. Since you signed for the Thursday morning ride, you probably aren't flexible. What time on Wednesday are you planning to leave? Let me see if I can swing it somehow.
  20. TC Rocker

TC Rocker n00b

Oddometer:
    I am flexible regarding departure time on Wednesday--as long as time is budgeted to get up there by nightfall. My guided ride begins early Thursday morning.