1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Touratech Racks for KTM 9X0

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by Woodyguy, Feb 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woodyguy

Woodyguy Wanderer

Oddometer:
    20210207_155641.jpg Touratech Pannier racks for KTM 950 and 990. What you see is what you get. No rear support cross- bar. I never used it with a cross-bar with hard or soft bags. In fact, I dont recall it coming with the cross-bar in the first place, but there is a mounting boss for one on each of the racks. Anyway, the only hardware I have for them is the center bolt at the front of the mounting rectangles as shown in the picture. Should not be difficult to come up with the rest of the hardware as it is all fairly standard stuff.

Racks are located in Springville, Utah 84663.

Would prefer local pickup due to awkward shape to box and ship, but I will ship on the buyer's dime.

Let's try $75.00 OBO plus shipping if required.
  2. intrepid_ADV

intrepid_ADV Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Dibs. PM coming.
  3. I=MC2Power

I=MC2Power Got snow? Supporter

Oddometer:
    I like to buy, shipping to Western NY is probably ~ $25
  4. Woodyguy

Woodyguy Wanderer

Oddometer:
    The racks are sold pending funds to Intrepid_ADV.

I=MC2Power, you have seconds if the deal falls through for whatever reason.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.