Touratech retailer in Canada

Discussion in 'Canada' started by pilgrim50, Jan 26, 2006.

1. pilgrim50

pilgrim50 n00b

Oddometer:
    :clap Folks .. I've found a Touratech retailer (soon) in Canada. (By the way I have no association with Anderwerks .. I'm half a continent away)
    Here is Dave Anderson's, (www.anderwerks.com) reply to me about Touratech accessories. I'm going to order the locking mount I was looking for and I'll post my assessment of the service.
    Bruce
    --------------------------------------------
    Subject: Touratech Canada is in Calgary!
    Greetings
    I have just returned from the Touratech 2005 Importers Meeting in Niedereschach, Germany and the English catalogues are on the way.
    As soon as they arrive my staff and I will do our Best to get them out to you all. ASAP
    We are also currently working on a new web site for Canada, so please keep in touch.
    While you are waiting please use the German Home Shopping site for a complete listing of the new products.
    http://www.touratech.de/shop/enter.html?lang=en-us
    There is a Canadian dollar conversion on this site, which does not include any shipping & brokerage fees, however we are currently establishing a special rate with a courier, which will be very reasonable.
    (BTW Alberta has no Prov. sales tax only GST)
    (You can email orders to me now, as we have some stock, and are ordering 3-4 time a week....)
    I have been using Touratech Products for the past 10 years, on my personal bikes, as well as my customers' bikes, when you find something that works, you stay with it.
    You can email me or call me with any questions pertaining to Touratech products, or our operations.
    Thanking you in advance for your patience, and understanding while we get this set up, and rocking. I look forward to your reply, and assisting you with your adventure motorcycle touring needs.
    Best Regards,
    Dave Anderson
    www.anderwerks.com
    403-277-4269
  2. Ridemuch

Ridemuch Ciao

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the info......:clap