1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Touratech Steel Headlight Guard F800gs/F700gs

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by ChicoProf, Nov 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChicoProf

ChicoProf Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I've got one of these to sell: https://touratech-usa.com/Store/Steel-headlight-guard-BMW-F800GS-up-to-2012-F700-650GS-Twin-F800R
    • Fits BMW F800GS (2008-2012), F700GS (all years), F650GS twin 2008-on, F800R
    • $45 (shipped conus), or will consider trade for a clear guard. Paypal "goods and services", and I'm ok with fee coming out of my share.
    Per Touratech website:
    "Don't let a rock spoil your fun. Give your BMW F800GS the best protection with a heavy duty steel grid headlight guard from Touratech.
    Built for off-road riding and trips around the world, Touratech uses oversized steel wire to build a solid grid barrier to protect the light assembly. The headlight guard is powder coated black for a clean look and years of protection from the elements."

Selling because it's probably strong enough to deflect a baseball-sized rock (or a baseball bat), but I'm riding an F700 - seldom off road, don't need something this durable, and I don't like the shadows it throws when riding in the dark. At age 55, I need all the light I can get.

Lots of pictures at the TT website above, but here are a few I just took before removing it:
    IMG_8501.jpg IMG_8502.jpg IMG_8503.jpg IMG_8504.jpg
  2. Beebernitz

Beebernitz Splatkat^ Shit I say> Supporter

Oddometer:
    Convo started, payment info requested
  3. ChicoProf

Oddometer:
    Responded.

sale pending.
  4. ChicoProf