Sold Touratech Steel Headlight Guard F800gs/F700gs

Discussion in 'Parts' started by ChicoProf, Nov 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChicoProf

ChicoProf Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I've got one of these to sell: https://touratech-usa.com/Store/Steel-headlight-guard-BMW-F800GS-up-to-2012-F700-650GS-Twin-F800R
    • Fits BMW F800GS (2008-2012), F700GS (all years), F650GS twin 2008-on, F800R
    • $45 (shipped conus), or will consider trade for a clear guard. Paypal "goods and services", and I'm ok with fee coming out of my share.
    Per Touratech website:
    "Don't let a rock spoil your fun. Give your BMW F800GS the best protection with a heavy duty steel grid headlight guard from Touratech.
    Built for off-road riding and trips around the world, Touratech uses oversized steel wire to build a solid grid barrier to protect the light assembly. The headlight guard is powder coated black for a clean look and years of protection from the elements."

Selling because it's probably strong enough to deflect a baseball-sized rock (or a baseball bat), but I'm riding an F700 - seldom off road, don't need something this durable, and I don't like the shadows it throws when riding in the dark. At age 55, I need all the light I can get.

Lots of pictures at the TT website above, but here are a few I just took before removing it:
    IMG_8501.jpg IMG_8502.jpg IMG_8503.jpg IMG_8504.jpg
  2. Beebernitz

Beebernitz Splatkat^ Shit I say> Supporter

Oddometer:
    Convo started, payment info requested
  3. ChicoProf

Oddometer:
    Responded.

sale pending.
  4. ChicoProf