1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold TOURATECH TOURING WINDSCREEN, TRIUMPH TIGER 800/XC/XCX/ETC. UP TO 2017

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by llamacide, Jul 8, 2021.

1. llamacide

llamacide Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    SOLD - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - --

PRICE ADJUSTED!!!! I am selling my used Touratech SMALL windscreen off of my 2016 Tiger 800 XCA . It provides much better wind protection than the stock Tiger windscreen. It should fit up to a 2017 but check the Touratech website to make sure if you are uncertain to which years it fits (it will NOT fit 2018 or newer Tigers). It's a great screen for short- med sized riders and local riding and off-road riding but I just replaced it with the taller Touratech screen as I am doing more highway/ long distance riding as of late. The screen is about 2 years old and it good shape other than a few light scratches (see photos) - It comes with the brackets and hardware that came with the screen and also uses some of the hardware on your stock Tiger - installation instructions are on the Touratech website. SIZE: 14.2 inches tall x 13.8 inches wide - - - This screen is $199.95 USD NEW plus tax and shipping - - I am asking for $85.00 USD plus shipping (and any other fee) to you.

IMG_8485.jpg

IMG_8487.JPG
    IMG_8489.JPG

IMG_8486.JPG

Attached Files:

2. llamacide

Oddometer:
    Price Adjusted - see above in post.
  3. llamacide

Oddometer: