1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale TourmasterVenture pants (Mens XXL 38-40)

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by G is for Guiness, Nov 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G is for Guiness

G is for Guiness Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    These pants are in excellent shape, they also have winter liners in them - these are warm pants! They also have reflective stripe on side legs, that's what is showing up bright in the picture. They will zip to a jacket if you like - they also have a nice built in belt. My brother has pair he uses up North for snowmobiles! I just lost weight so can't use anymore. I live in DFW, Texas and am selling them for $60.00 shipped anywhere in the continental USA.
    IMG_1741.jpg IMG_1741.jpg IMG_1742.jpg

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.