Sold TPG Teton jacket

Discussion in 'Gear' started by glory racing, Nov 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glory racing

glory racing Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Technical Performance Gear top of the line 4 season jacket with lots of features and comes with CE armor in the shoulder and elbows. Waterproof outer shell is awesome. No need for a rain jacket and vents directly to your body. It is in excellent condition, clean and ready to wear. teton 1 (2).jpg teton 2.jpg teton 3.jpg teton 4.jpg teton 5.jpg This was a $400 jacket new. Taking up space in the closet, only $140 plus actual shipping costs.
    slime likes this.
  2. sgroover

sgroover Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hello. Is the built in liner included?
  3. glory racing

Oddometer:
    Yes sir. See pic and info below. Liner easily zips in/out.
  4. glory racing

Oddometer:
    teton liner.jpg Deal includes the TPG waterproof destination liner jacket. These liner jackets are well over $100 new and sell on ebay for $50-$80.

I have a summer mesh jacket and winter 3/4 Olympia jacket. I bought this Teton jacket for when I didn't want/need to wear the Olympia. It has only been worn maybe twice and have it priced substantially below actual value. It will be a fantastic top shelf jacket for someone who can wear a size large.
  5. radmann10

radmann10 Derf Supporter

Oddometer:
    What sleeve length does the jacket have?
  6. glory racing

Oddometer:
    It is a regular size Large, not a Tall, and the sleeves are similar to any other large jacket. Additionally they are slightly pre curved for the riding position. This jacket has adjustments at the arm, forearm and also at the cuff which allows you to dial in the fit. Speaking of the cuff, the waterproof zipper is 2 way so you can create some additional air flow if needed. And since the jackets exterior is waterproof and therefore does not depend on a liner, it vents directly to your skin...nice!
  7. Kenneth Winter

Kenneth Winter He who falls.. Alot!

Oddometer:
    What level of armor does it have.?? and locations?
  8. glory racing

Oddometer:
    CE rated in the shoulders and elbows. Foam pad in the back. Numbers on the shoulders: EN 1621 - 1 "S" type B. (might say type 8, hard to read)

As important as the actual armor, and maybe even more, is if the armor is going to be in the correct location when you need it. This jacket allows you to adjust the location of shoulder and elbow armor north, south, east and west to place where you need it to be to fit comfortably and correctly. Additionally the sleeve adjustments at the biceps and forearm allow you to secure them in place.

I have had riding pants where the knee armor was basically useless. Although it was good armor, in a get off it would most likely shift and not be against my knee and in the correct position to effectively protect.
  9. glory racing

Oddometer:
    This is a top of the line over $400 jacket that has only been worn a couple times. It is in extremely good condition. Waterproof without the black trash bag liners that many lesser quality jackets use. Offering is a very good value so price is firm. Thanx.
  10. mboer

mboer Adventurer

Oddometer:
    PM sent.
  11. glory racing

Oddometer:
    ttt
  12. CoopsDL

CoopsDL n00b

Oddometer:
    Interested, I'll take it!