1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Tracks wanted - ME, VT, NY, PA, Quebec, etc

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - Northeast, Southeast & Florida' started by bitterjoe, Dec 14, 2006.

1. bitterjoe

bitterjoe killing the fatted calf

Oddometer:
    Have any gps routes/tracks of the above you want to share? I'm looking for ME, VT, NY, PA, Quebec, Nova Scotia, PEI, etc. Who knows? I'm trying to plan a trip for next year and will be making a loop of some kind. If anyone has any gpx/gbd files of rides they would like to share I would love to see them. Hopefully I can splice together a bunch and come up with something fun. Open to suggestions. Post your tracks here, PM me or email to bitterjoe2003 at yahoo.com
  2. Jimmy

Jimmy get in the van!

Oddometer:
    Here's some tracks of a ride we did this fall. It starts & ends @ the most southern point. Lot's of dirt roads, a few trails, scenic views, and a river crossing on ferry boat. The northern most part is in Poe Valley SP. There's a great camping area @ Poe Paddy.
  3. bitterjoe

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the post Jimmy. :thumb I'm gathering tracks up through the winter and hopefully will make a nice long trip for myself. I'm thinking NH > VT > CA > NY > PA > NY > ???

Thanks again.
  4. HaChayalBoded

HaChayalBoded Brooklyn Bored

Oddometer:
    Wow from Vermont to California then right back to New York, thats sounds like an awsome trip.
  5. bitterjoe

Oddometer:
    :rofl Sorry CA as in Canada. Vermont to Cali I wish :cry . :thumb
  6. RideFast

RideFast Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    bitterjoe,

when you get that trip compiled i'd love a look see...im in nj so maybe i could steal your tracks if you don't mind:wink:
  7. g®eg

g®eg Canadian living in exile

Oddometer:
  8. Latitoodes

Latitoodes gs rider

Oddometer:
    bitterjoe if it's not too much trouble could you include me in on that "look-see" that you do for RideFast? I'm putting together a couple trips (spring/fall) for some local riders here on coastal NH....I'm a mooch! :evil
  9. RJP

RJP Time-Deficient Adventurer

Oddometer: