1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For Sale or Trade TRADE MY OEM GSW EXHAUST FOR AFTERMARKET. JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by AKAdventure, Oct 16, 2021.

1. AKAdventure

AKAdventure Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    From Anchorage, Alaska, in Jacksonville, Florida.
    Like the title says, I’m wanting to trade my OEM exhaust off my 2016 GSA for an aftermarket exhaust. My exhaust is in great shape, I’d like one just as clean. I know a lot of folks prefer the stock exhaust on these GSW’s, but I’m looking for something with a little more noise because the drivers here ignore me even in my high-vis jackets, helmet, and lights galore! Let me know what you have! Hoping for something local, or close enough to meet up and do a swap. Would also be willing to go through the mail.

801-980-7512

-Josh