Trail Stand - Enduro and Dual Sport Portable Jack Stand

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by sTE610vE, Jan 2, 2010.

1. StevenD

StevenD Hmmmm, dirt!

Oddometer:
    Hi folks,
    is there a distributor in europe? I'd love to get me a stand but shipping from the US works out to nearly double the price.
  2. Oldcow

Oldcow Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sent an email in today for shipping cost to eastern Canada and availability. Hoping to get one for a trip to Labrador July 12th.

Oldcow
  3. sTE610vE

sTE610vE First on the brakes, last on the gas...

Oddometer:
    It's only sold throught the website, all the international shipping costs went up a few years ago, I wish I knew a less expensive method but about $23 international first class is the best I can find. If anyone knows anything cheaper let me know, I've checked UPS, FEDEX and DHL of course.
  4. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    Got it and sent the reply, I have parts and will be caught up on shipments over the weekend. Thanks for the order!
  5. StevenD

StevenD Hmmmm, dirt!

Oddometer:
    Alright. Is shipping multiple stands the same? I can ask around here if there are more takers..
  6. Luckycharms

Luckycharms Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Does the package weigh less than 4 lbs? If so you might be able to use these guys - https://www.pirateship.com/usps/first-class-package-international
  7. Oldcow

Oldcow Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    :clap
  8. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    I can ship 2 for the same shipping price, so that would cut it down to about $12 for each for shipping.
  9. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
  10. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    Hi PR61, I dont have any pics of a 500 exc front wheel lift, in general find or drill a hole in the skidplate on the right upper front side (brake side) and if it leans over too much when you use it place something under the kickstand (like a board) to get the bike back close to being more straight up and down, not quite vertical but leaning towards the kickstand. This will put more downforce on the Trail Stand. If the rear wheel tries to rotate around the kickstand block it from moving. This may help or not, not sure what the issues are that you are having, really tall bikes can have different issues. Pics always help. Thanks