Trail Stand - Enduro and Dual Sport Portable Jack Stand

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by sTE610vE, Jan 2, 2010.

1. rebel346

rebel346 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Ordered 1 today, hopefully never need it......
    Ha ha, I’m sure that will happen.
    sTE610vE likes this.
  2. SteadyStare

SteadyStare Adventurer wannabe

Oddometer:
    ordered one today. I emailed about shipping to Australia but then realized paypal just accounts for it. Hope it gets here soon! Ive been riding my new 790 around and feel naked with no center stand and no other way to lift a wheel for the inevitable puncture. Just hoping it gets here before I have to use some other crazy trail ingenuity!
  3. ksucoach83

ksucoach83 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    What's the current availability?

Seems like the perfect thing for changing my tires when I move back into my college apartment lol.
  4. SteadyStare

Oddometer:
    Any idea how long it takes for these to ship? I ordered mine a week ago but haven't heard anything back. I realize it's just one guy and not a huge shop, but all I got was a confirmation from PayPal that funds were sent. No email confirming my order or anything like that.
  5. sTE610vE

sTE610vE First on the brakes, last on the gas...

Oddometer:
    I did get behind a couple days on shipments but I'm sure yours went out last week. I will send you a pm to confirm your tracking number.
    Thanks
    MotoMinded likes this.
  6. SteadyStare

Oddometer:
    Pm received! Thanks for getting back to me.
  7. UP Matt

UP Matt Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Noob question here. How do you go about raising the bike in the air and sliding the pin in?
    ksucoach83 likes this.
  8. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    Hi Up Matt,
    Fair question, you don't insert the pin after you lift the bike you set the height of the Trail Stand just enough to get the tire of the ground and then you lift the bike and place the stand. It's easier than it might seem, even though describing the process can take more words that you might think. here is the instructions link.

That said I am currently waiting on the next run of Trail Stands, I hope to have them in a few weeks and will fill all back orders asap. If you are interested the best thing to do is go ahead and order and you will receive the tracking info as soon as it ships. After trying to find an USA shop to build the parts in larger quantities at the current price unsuccessfully I am considering the need to raise the price to be able to get the quantity I need to not have shortages. This next run will stay at the current price, not sure if the next one will or not.
    Thanks

Steve
    ESP llc
    UP Matt likes this.
  9. phixmup

phixmup ride'n 2 live Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    If you have a GJ hydration pack:1drink
    [​IMG]
    sTE610vE and ksucoach83 like this.
  10. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    Threads are 1/4-28 - also I will send you a PM to discuss the adapter, maybe I can do something better when I send you the cradle.

Just an FYI for anyone reading this post: I am currently waiting on the next run of Trail Stands, I hope to have them in a few weeks and will fill all back orders asap. If you are interested the best thing to do is go ahead and order and you will receive the tracking info as soon as it ships. After trying to find an USA shop to build the parts in larger quantities at the current price unsuccessfully I am considering the need to raise the price to be able to get the quantity I need to not have shortages. This next run will stay at the current price, not sure if the next one will or not.
    Thanks
  11. SilentRay

SilentRay Hold my beer

Oddometer:
    From my KLR years. I use a 1 x 2 with a slight v cut into one end. Just long enough to go under peg mounting bracket. Free
  12. cmattina

cmattina Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Not to be 'one those type posters' but... do you think that is a bit of a hazard to be wearing on your back??
  13. sailnbike

sailnbike Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I ordered one to Greenville SC. Could you tell me if you have stock. Thanks.
  14. dvs

dvs Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I'm glad I found this thread. I ordered one about a week ago and haven't heard anything back so was getting worried.

Good to hear that it's just waiting for the next batch.
  15. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    Hi dvs,
    not sure why your not seeing the email with order and shipping info, possibly check your spam or junk folder?
    I sent you the tracking number in email.
    Thanks sorry for the delay as I got caught up on orders.
  16. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    I do have stock, send me the name on your shipping info in a PM or email to sales@endurostar.com so I can be sure yours has shipped.
  17. sailnbike

sailnbike Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks I just received the PayPal shipping notice.
    sTE610vE likes this.