Trail Stand - Enduro and Dual Sport Portable Jack Stand

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by sTE610vE, Jan 2, 2010.

1. MAZZO282

MAZZO282 n00b

Oddometer:
    Hey Mate
    Tried buying a TS3 off your website. How do add the freight for international for payment?
  2. sTE610vE

sTE610vE First on the brakes, last on the gas...

Oddometer:
    I've never encouraged it's use for bikes larger that a KTM 990 because of the the fact that you lift the bike to place the Trail Stand in place and that is a lot of weight to lift. People use it successfully for larger bikes but that is up to them to determine the safe use of, holding the weight up is not the issue it is lifting the bike and placing the Trail Stand to achieve stability.
    Davethestick likes this.
  3. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    I see your order from auckland, and from you location under your forum name here.
    Thanks
  4. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    Plenty of parts back in stock ready to go. How about some new pics of use out on the road/trail? Always like to see how and where they are used!
    [​IMG]
  5. J.Mo

J.Mo Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Really interested in your product but shipping costs to Europe make it quite pricey. Not thinking about a European distributor?
  6. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    I've been working on it will a well known rider/supplier in Europe, but the numbers make it difficult since the parts are quality built in the U.S. not China. That said U.S. shipping is 2-3 day priority for about $9, which is a great deal for the speed of delivery, wish I could find the equivalent for international!
    jim825 likes this.
  7. david61

david61 Queue, a word with 4 silent letters....

Oddometer:
    Well, I just bought one off you!

Tried making my own, because I'm a miserable tightwad, and then I actually used your product, borrowed it off a mate.

And doesn't that work a treat.....:photog
    sTE610vE likes this.
  8. BronNowo

BronNowo Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Ordered one today to Poland, we'll see how long it takes to get it :)
  9. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    It's on the way! Should be in Poland in a couple of days then I believe it will go thru customs and then to you. Typically it's 7-10 days international, it will be interesting to see how long it takes to Poland. You should see a tracking number in your email soon. Thanks for the order!
  10. cmbthumper

cmbthumper Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I tried mine in the garage to understand how it all worked before hopefully never needing it on the trail. It was totally stable in both my KTM 500 and XR400 but for a little piece of mind I bought a cheapo KS pad and cut it in half. One for the Trail Stand and one for the Kick Stand. Fits perfectly in my Giant Loop Mojave. Thanks for a well built and simple product.

image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    sTE610vE likes this.
  11. bwringer

bwringer Gimpy, Yet Alacritous

Oddometer:
    I've used it with my V-Strom DL1000 many times with no issues. It's plenty strong for Moose-class bikes!

On a really big bike like the Vee, it's very difficult or impossible to reach around and down far enough to place the stand while holding one wheel up, so you really need a second person.
  12. BronNowo

BronNowo Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    ok, got today package, actually yesterday but I was not at home so pretty good time to Europe, 7 days!
    stand looks solid, will try soon with my honda Goldwing ;)
  13. phreakingeek

phreakingeek adventurer Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Used mine again for the DR650 when I got a front pinch flat riding the Shenandoah 500 a couple weeks ago. Made sure to park in a good location that offered good stable support for the kickstand and the Jack stand. Worked perfectly and got the tube replaced without any issues. I've had the stand for a few years and it's been with me for at least 10k miles...still looks and works like new.
    sTE610vE likes this.
  14. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    Ok good to know, and for those who may not recognize it the "Goldwing" is a joke, it's definitely not for a goldwing.