Trail Stand - Enduro and Dual Sport Portable Jack Stand

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by sTE610vE, Jan 2, 2010.

1. sTE610vE

sTE610vE First on the brakes, last on the gas... Supporter

Oddometer:
    Great Idea! I see you have cable ties that are snug but will slip on and off to hold things in place.
  2. oPAULo

oPAULo jack of all terrain Supporter

Oddometer:
    That and the washers prevent the tape from doing this....
    DSC02123.jpg
    chrispartida and sTE610vE like this.
  3. grace

grace Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    found a couple of pics from around 2016 using the trail stand. one year, i had a dozen flat tires. really. 12 flats in one year. crazy. on all kinds of bikes. these two were on the gs.

DSC04995.jpg

DSC04991.jpg
    chrispartida and 9w6vx like this.
  4. smackyface

smackyface Total liability Supporter

Oddometer:
    Dollar for dollar, I’m pretty sure my trail stand is the best purchase I’ve made for my bike. I use it for all my maintenance in the garage - tire changes, lubing the chain, suspension respring, etc. and it has been more than stable enough for all of that work. I ended up putting a small length of fuel line over the top to add some grip and protect my swing arm when I lift the back. To lift the front, I drilled a small hole in my skid plate to get a nice secure placement. As stated above, the key is to get the stand vertical under the bike to eliminate sideways forces that might make it slip. I also find that placing it as far forward or backward as you can, depending on which end you’re lifting, helps a ton with stability.

Great product at an amazing price! If you don’t have one yet, you can’t go wrong.
    sTE610vE, dstutz and chrispartida like this.