Trailer ID request

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by Maxwell00, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Maxwell00

Maxwell00 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Any ideas? Looks like a 4’ basic utility trailer with a front wheel bump out. Never seen anything similar.

BC2BCA32-7E58-4172-AE6E-0B410E5F3154.png
  2. Stasher1

Stasher1 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Looks like a modified cheapo from Harbor Freight, Northern Tool, or one of the big-box hardware stores.
    katbeanz likes this.
  3. katbeanz

katbeanz earthbound misfit, I Supporter

Oddometer:
    • I just bought a used one, six trips to dmv to tag a 4x6 $300 trailer. :fpalm They're about $600 new at local farm/ranch supply chain. Tilt bed geometry isn't correct for utility quad but it's low enough to drive on. I may do similar to your photo to take big bike in for 24mo service. Weight is around 300lbs empty, 2000# GVWR, easy to shove around, 4x12 tires + 1-7//8 ball :puke1, may mount a flag to verify it's still back there empty. PITA to back, by the time you see in mirror about two degrees and 6ft from jack knifing. :lol3 49" inside width.
    • I thought of making wood sides for a floorless popup tent or covered wagon, angle iron's pretty light, 2"x2"x1/8" thick. You could cut the front rail and make a bolted removable section, add a bike chock to a plank or bolted construction same shape as your picture if not a welder.

https://www.orschelnfarmhome.com/au...rs/trailers/4-x-6-tilt-trailer-101306831.html

4. PineyMountainRacing

PineyMountainRacing Oops....

Oddometer:
    maybe the trailer originally didn’t have enough tongue weight and swayed back and forth going down the road. looks like a pretty good idea to me for a small light trailer.