1. eNewsletter Sign Up

Trans labrador HWY in Winter

Discussion in 'Canada' started by paulmondor, May 16, 2007.

1. tommythecat

tommythecat Vive ut vivas

Oddometer:
    You sir, are insane! :thumb

Ride safe! :clap

Oh, and watch out, there may be snow and ice... :norton

:freaky
  2. ZZR_Ron

ZZR_Ron Looking up

Oddometer:
    I think I rode Frosty to the car wash...then the boys cleaned her up...

[​IMG]

Lotta good that did! He just went out and got her all messed up the next day!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. Coolhand

Coolhand Puck slapping maplesucker

Oddometer:
    i cant wait to get my hands on the books.
  4. RedRyder

RedRyder Jose Adventurista

Oddometer:

Well hey, what a small world. I met you (nose) in riders warehouse, duluth, last year I think. Since then i have been at geaudry's house and we chatted about you.:evil I live in Sioux also. Be cool to get Sean out for a ride some day. Not the TLH tho.:D We'll leave that for the Mondor's of the world thanks:1drink :1drink :1drink
  5. paulmondor

paulmondor Iceman

Oddometer:
    Hey Buddy ! How is it going? Are you still in AB? You know that the 1st 25 copies coming off the press are mine:clap and that one of the first ones is going to you. You and ZZ Ron are on the top list I have.

looking forward to have them done. We are almost there. Still looking like the end of February. Till then i will try to see how far I can push the TKC's on Frosty with the studs on. From my experience it looks like 25 k's is feasible.:wink:

Talk to you soon Hey? Ron! Thanks for the pics. One thing i have to say. You did a hell of a nice job cleaning Frosty. :evil I told you that if you wore my suit that you could ride to the Soo easy while i was following you in your truck.

Damn! I was not supposed to say that was I?:huh
  6. Coolhand

Coolhand Puck slapping maplesucker

Oddometer:
    cool. ya, im still in ab, prob here for life lol, but im heading back to the rock for 3 weeks over xmas. cant wait...even picked up a new dslr to bring with me.
  7. TouringDave

TouringDave Tri Moto Veritas

Oddometer:
    Hi Paul, I've been following your thread for a while now. I was wondering where I would be able to get a copy of your books? Do you have a link to a shop or outlet that sells them?

Many thanks in advance.

Dave.
  8. paulmondor

paulmondor Iceman

Oddometer:
    Hey! How you doing? My books will be available at any books store, online, and on my website as well. My website is being worked on right now. It is is modified and because of the tour comapny has to be built up quite a bit. But keep the link and when everything is ready I will let as many people know as I can. They will be out in a few months. I will post about the titles. Amazon.com and Barnes and Nobles as weell as any other will be able to get them fo you.
    On the other hand if you want a copy from me and signed; i would be honoured to. send me an Email at Paul@PaulMondor.com And i will when time comes. So for it is the best way I have found to do so for the many people who have asked me. I still do nt know what to say to this except "Thank you so much"

Talk to you soon!

:freaky