TransAlp owner willing to test a CDI box?

Discussion in 'Japanese polycylindered adventure bikes' started by fadingfastsd, Aug 16, 2019.

1. fadingfastsd

fadingfastsd Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hi guys,

I'm Evan, Engineer for RM Stator. We've made some TransAlp 600 CDI boxes in the past that had an issue with the sidestand lockout switch, and some didn't work correctly. I have some new sample TransAlp CDI boxes we've been working on, and they work great on the test bench. I need to get them on a bike to make sure they work fine with all the lockout switches on the bike.

I'm having a hard time finding a bike near me (Northern Colorado area), as I preferred to test myself locally. At this point, I'm happy to have some test them remotely for me. Would anyone be interested in testing these on their bike? I can mail them out quickly if you can get me feedback right away. In return I'll send you free one of our universal MOSFET regulator upgrade kits for your bike.

Please contact me if interested!

Evan
    970-825-2174
  2. Dirtpatch

Dirtpatch Getmesome

Oddometer:
    I pm you
  3. backroadrider74

backroadrider74 blah blah

Oddometer:
    pm also
  4. 2old2Bbold

2old2Bbold was 2bold2getold

Oddometer:
    Might be hard to find a TA with all the safety switches still intact.
    Dutch idiot likes this.
  5. fadingfastsd

fadingfastsd Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sorry guys I forgot to update this thread. I got them tested by an ADV member, everything worked out great. They are now available for sale. Thanks all!
    2old2Bbold likes this.