1. Hey everyone, We’re going to start a weekly email to surface interesting threads in the forums. No worries, you can easily unsubscribe if you don’t find it interesting. If you’re like me, it’s nice to have someone willing to poke around a big community like ours and find the most interesting stuff. Saves time and I hate missing something great. It worked really well when we had someone discovering the best photos for the home page rotation back in the day. And if you have something fascinating to post, maybe this email does everyone some good by getting it noticed. Let us know what you think when you get it. Your feedback will make it better as we go (thread). Thanks! Baldy & rudy1220
    Dismiss Notice

trials pants for atall rider

Discussion in 'Trials' started by irishgb, Oct 12, 2018 at 11:10 AM.

1. irishgb

irishgb Adventurer

Oddometer:
    does anyone know where to buy trials pants for a tall rider ?? Thanks
  2. waterman28

waterman28 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    How tall?? I am 6'4" and wear a size 38x36 jeans,I bought a pair of size 38 UP&OVER trials pants and they fit well. also they are not skin tight but tighter than a MX pant.
  3. irishgb

irishgb Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks ,Waterman28 I am 6'3" and wear 34 X 36 jeans , I will look into what they have ! seems all the trials & MX pants I have had over the years end up with the knee portion well above my knee .They still reach my boot ,but it would be nice to have the knee pads on my knee caps .
  4. lineaway

lineaway Long timer

Oddometer:
    Buy 2XL trials pajama`s. Sure it just makes the boots, but that is the size you need for your size.
    Brewtus and Norman Foley like this.
  5. irishgb

irishgb Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Lineaway , I am unsure what you are telling me . Are you saying that I should buy size 2XL Trials pants ? If I recall looking at some sizing charts the 2XL waist would be too big . What am I missing ? Thanks
    waterman28 likes this.
  6. mung

mung Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    6-5, 38 inseam. The Up And Over 38 waist fit me very well.
  7. D2W

D2W Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Mung ... a slight thread diversion but related to trials pants and the Up and Over offering specifically ... Is there any sort of panel on the inner calf of the U&O pants which minimizes the damage to the pant if/when it hits a hot header? A piece of leather would be so simple and effective. Melted plastic on skin is never a fun experience.