Trials Specific Flea Market and Wanted To Buy - PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Discussion in 'Trials' started by nevgriff64, Aug 28, 2011.

1. nevgriff64

nevgriff64 .

Oddometer:
    OK, Guys and Girls.

Lets see if we can come up with a better solution to sell our unwanted "TRIALS" items.

We already have our main Flea Market Forums for Bikes, Parts, Equipment ETC. If you wish to submit an add in those forums and place a link here to those items of sale, you will then have the luxury of placing as many photos as you wish or answer any questions/comments that may arise in "YOUR" thread. IF/WHEN your item/s sell, please edit/delete your post in this thread.

Because our Trials Flea Market is only the one thread to sell all trials related items, we really need to keep the comments/questions/remarks out of it so we don`t have a cluttered up mess.

Please try and keep photos to a maximum of two, you can supply more via pm if an inmate requests more or link them and remember to delete your add once the item has sold. I`ll do a clean out of old items every now and then so if you still have an item up for sale and it has sat longer than a week or two, bump the add and delete the original.

I appreciate your efforts in helping to keep the Trials Forum the best forum on ADVRider. :ricky

Just a reminder to everyone - Normal Flea Market Rules apply here as well.

Your ad MUST have a price and a location.

We don't do Auctions or "PM with highest price" type sales here.

No links to outside ads etc etc.
  2. nevgriff64

nevgriff64 .

Oddometer:
    GUYS/GIRLS,

SO WE DON'T END UP A MESS AND NEED TO WEED OUR WAY THROUGH ENDLESS DISCUSSIONS TO FIND THE TREASURES - THE FLEA MARKET THREAD IS NOT TO BE USED FOR POSTING COMMENTS.

PLEASE CONTACT THE INMATE DIRECTLY TO NEGOTIATE/ASK QUESTIONS/GIVE ADVICE.

THANKS.
  3. heffergm

heffergm Long timer

Oddometer:
    Gasgas Trials pants. Size M. A few spots here and there but otherwise very nice.

$30 shipped to your door.

IMG_20180604_072321.jpg IMG_20180604_072331.jpg
  4. Lager Meister

Lager Meister Work less, ride more

Oddometer:
    WTB modern trials bike. Must be in very good condition. The newer, the better. I'm willing to travel a little bit for the right bike, but the closer it is to Dallas, the better.
  5. Ditch

Ditch Long timer

Oddometer:
  6. Suva

Suva 57

Oddometer:
    2003 Beta Rev3 250. Runs well, nearly new tires. Long ride tank. No title. $2500 Firm Located about an hour south of Coeurdalene Idaho

Attached Files:

REALGRAVEROBBER likes this.
  7. CDN Rick

CDN Rick Canoodia Eh?

Oddometer:
    WTB 2006 GasGas TXT Pro 200 Midpipe. GasGas part number BT280426020
    I can get one brand new from a bunch of different places but this is a budget 12 year old playbike. I'd rather not have to purchase new.

Looks like this
    [​IMG]
  8. regg

regg Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Bultaco206 and Buschog like this.
  9. Brewtus

Brewtus Buffoonery, Inc.

Oddometer:
    WANTED WANTED WANTED GasGas TXT 50

Hey kiddies, I'm looking for a smoked GasGas TXT50. I have no interest in your museum-quality, Kathy Ireland gorgeous 50, I'm looking for a derelict non-runner doorstop. It will be used for an experimental engine swap (if it will fit :evil) and competition in a class that doesn't exist. Yellow plastics preferred, but will take what I can get. No bitsas, complete bikes please. It doesn't have to be assembled, just all there. So if you have a smoked version of this....

[​IMG]

...then don't be afraid to get rid of that yard art, PM me!

Thank you for shopping here on the Trials Flea Market. If you have enjoyed your shopping experience, please give us a good review on Yelp. :D
    DyrWolf, TXNMGUY and Huzband like this.
  10. swamp

swamp Shut up. Ride.

Oddometer:
    Lol, Kathy Ireland! I had the hots for her when i was ten years old ! :lol3
    Redclayrider and DyrWolf like this.
  11. Rubicon79

Rubicon79 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    SOLD!!!!

2018 Montesa 4rt260 with 4.4 hours since new. First service done using Elf liquid gold and I'll include enough for the next service along with an extra oil filter. Never ridden but in the yard and never dropped. Lately I can't even find the time to ride my enduro bike and it just sits.

Price is 6500 firm. Bike is located in Alexander City, AL 35010 20180820_191051.jpg 20180820_191044.jpg
    soupbill, Brewtus, DyrWolf and 3 others like this.
  12. WesF

WesF Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    1970 vintage Bulatco Lobito 125cc trial adapted bike for sale in Hollister Missouri.
    Price is $1250 & if you need it shipped l will help with crating it,draining fluids etc, but you pay all costs & insurance.
    It DOES NOT have a street title or lights & indicators & is purely for off-road use, but a bill-of-sale will be provided.
    It's in good condition for a 48yr old motorbike, but some TLC would only benefit Taco but she is rideable as she is.
    I think it would be a really easy restoration job to bring her back to "as new" condition, but l've only ever used it for gentle trials type offroading in local quarries after trucking it there.............................(getting too old for hauling her on & off my old truck these days!)
    Any questions just ask away, but don't get too technical because my mechanic used to do all the maintenance on her.
    IMG_20180816_133127.jpg

IMG_20180816_132551.jpg IMG_20180816_132630.jpg IMG_20180816_132724.jpg View attachment 1329992 1970 vintage Bulatco Lobito 125cc trial adapted bike for sale in Hollister Missouri.
    Kiharaikido, Huzband and DyrWolf like this.
  13. 2whlrcr

2whlrcr gooligan

Oddometer:
    My old buddy used to have a 175cc Lobito. Ah, the good ole days.
  14. WesF

WesF Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I believe they started manufacturing the 175cc version in 1971.........
  15. papa al

papa al n00b

Oddometer:
    I need a rear sprocket for my
    Yamaha 85 TY350; 42T
    aftermarket brand x would be fine.
    any ideas?
    ;-)
  16. heffergm

heffergm Long timer

Oddometer:
    Two pairs: Alpinestars No Stop trials boots, size 10 (Euro 44.5). One black and white, the other black/white/red/fluro. Both worn one full season. Price reflects the condition.

$75 each.
  17. RTLLTR

RTLLTR RotoTiller!

Oddometer:
    P.m. sent on the boots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Chuckracer

Chuckracer Jerkus Maximus

Oddometer:
    Looking for a good bike in Upstate New York, and I'm sure I'm gonna drive a bit. $2500 or so.

**Found**
  19. RTLLTR

RTLLTR RotoTiller!

Oddometer:
    Come to the CATRA trials event first weekend in October. It’s the last event of the season and there’s always stuff for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chuckracer, Brewtus and laser17 like this.
  20. scruffy

scruffy Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    2012 Beta 250 Evo for sale in Salida, Co. Clean bike with around 20 hrs on it. Has oversize water pump impeller and extra guards. Also a few spare parts. Couldn't ride for a few years , but bike was stored right, and started and run every year. Starts on first kick. Original tires with light wear on them. Novice rider, bike never ridden hard. Working on getting pictures to email. $3800 Not excided about shipping.