1. eNewsletter Sign Up

TripleClamp Moto: Born in a Garage. Raised on the Trails.

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by alongat, Feb 18, 2017.

1. alongat

alongat Fesh Fesh

Oddometer:
    Message sent. My apologies for letting this slip through the cracks.
    Whodatschrome likes this.
  2. MadM

MadM Dreamer Supporter

Oddometer:
    If anyone wants extra 5hp from their 9x0, do apply those after getting them ;) Edit: forgot to add, that even their stickers are high quality stuff, made from the same stuff MX/Enduro graphic kits are.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Proudly representing and supporting :super Rock on guys!
    ScooterNoMore and alongat like this.
  3. alongat

alongat Fesh Fesh

Oddometer:
    Rally seat kits for the super enduro are now ready to order.

In collaboration with RebelX Sports, we have designed a rally seat kit made exclusively for us by world famous Salle Dellà Valle. For the first time ever, Salle
    Dellà Valle have made their patented material and rally design available to us.

Seat top material feels like ultrasuede but will NOT fade and dries in a minute as it cannot get soaked. Sides material is very strong and enables movement and gripping with your legs. The rally time card pocket is included and can be attached with glue or Velcro or simply left off if not needed.

This kit is designed to replace your existing seat cover using a staple gun at home or by any upholstery shop. It reuses your existing seat foam but adds a thin layer of patented energy absorbing material directly underneath the top layer without adding height. The material on the sides is both flexible enough and long enough to allow you to custom tailor your seat to suit you. Shave your seat foam to lower the height or narrow its width or add simple foam from any craft store to build up height - it’s up to you.

Salle Dellà Valle is well known for their quality and pedigree in racing. Used by the factory KTM teams in rally, supercross and enduro, Salle Dellà Valle is the choice of all top racers.

We are in production now and will be shipping all orders before the end of June.

IMG_1228.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg
  4. Boianovich

Boianovich Old and Cautious

Oddometer:
  5. Nowwhat

Nowwhat I'll Go Second... Super Supporter

Oddometer:

Future 790 product I hope......;)
    outbacktm likes this.
  6. alongat

alongat Fesh Fesh

Oddometer:
    Very very near - you can count on it.
  7. Nimec

Nimec Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Any chance of making some of those awesome case covers for the Africa Twin?
  8. alongat

alongat Fesh Fesh

Oddometer:
    Yes!!! On our product roadmap already.
    alvincullumyork likes this.
  9. go2cnavy

go2cnavy Dont Worry Be Brappy

Oddometer:
    @alongat when can we expect the 990 ADV headlight to hit the streets?
  10. alongat

alongat Fesh Fesh

Oddometer:
    It’s pretty far down the list given what the price point would be if we replicated our method that we use for the super enduro. The adv headlight housing is very cost prohibitive.
    go2cnavy likes this.
  11. go2cnavy

Oddometer:
    Cool. I’m ordering a set of engine covers and the Scott’s mount kit today. Still offering a ADV discount?
    alongat likes this.
  12. alongat

alongat Fesh Fesh

Oddometer:
    Of course - happy to help out our advrider brothers. Please email us at info@tripleclampmoto.com and let us know what you’re after and where you live.
    ScooterNoMore and go2cnavy like this.
  13. Whodatschrome

Whodatschrome Long timer

Oddometer:
    Any chance that the rally seat covers will be available in other colors? I’m thinking a solid orange or blue (or combinations of both) for the Adv bikes?
  14. go2cnavy

Oddometer:
    Order placed. Great deals and FAST shipping!
    alongat likes this.
  15. alongat

alongat Fesh Fesh

Oddometer:
    Thank you for your support!!
  16. go2cnavy

Oddometer:
    @alongat
    Faster than Amazon! ... and a bonus link arm puller - you guys ROCK!!!
    image.jpg
    ScooterNoMore and alongat like this.
  17. alongat

alongat Fesh Fesh

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the support and kind words!!!
  18. go2cnavy

Oddometer:
    @alongat
    Pretty easy install for the mechanically inclined - highly recommend including instructions AND use 6mm Allen head bolts for the risers. The 7mm included is not a standard tool bag loadout.
    1. Insert bolts provided through holes in cover before placing onto clutch/ignition. Otherwise the threads won’t start true. Once started, use a rubber mallet to snug the cover down and torque to spec.
    2. Getting to the underside nuts on the stock triple requires an extension (preferably flexible) and the forks must be turned all the way to the side on which you’re working. Otherwise the lower mount of the ignition switch prevents one from getting a socket on the lower bolts.

Edit: fixed #2 based on response below.

3F046CC9-970A-4B22-8B91-ED8A19E23845.jpeg 90A8E748-58A3-42A6-98B2-345D69C708AE.jpeg
  19. alongat

alongat Fesh Fesh

Oddometer:
    Sorry if the instructions were not included with your order. Just to clarify a few things:
    1 - I know the 7mm is not common. Problem is that we have not been successful finding a lot profile head bolt with the strength rating we wanted in anything other than this 7mm
    2- please do NOT use the engine cover bolts to pull the cover subtly into place. By all means, get the bolts threaded so they’re true but use your palm or rubber mallet to get the cover on all the way otherwise you risk pulling the cover’s stainless spacers through the plastic

Looking great!
  20. Whodatschrome

Whodatschrome Long timer

Oddometer:
    I received my TripleClamp Moto feeding bowls (thanks Alon!) and put them immediately to use. The smaller plastic bowl holds about one handful of pig chow, while the larger billet aluminum bowl holds at least two handfuls. These should be the last dishes that I will ever have to purchase for Bentley. The only problem is, that he eats...A LOT (he lacks portion control), and I don’t think these will be large enough for him. I decided to bolt them on my 950 instead.

I love the look of my CJ’s cover, but TCM’s is way more beefy. The rear brake lever doesn’t need to be removed to install the cover, but since mine was bent, I had taken it off so I could straighten it.

73B95E7C-7D2C-4951-93FE-128B7A8565FE.jpeg 551F9F02-544B-45FE-83D0-8CE45534AC6B.jpeg
    ebrew, keener, Zuber and 6 others like this.