1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Sold Triumph branded Alpinestar waterproof boots size us 10.5, way lower price, $99 conus shipped

Discussion in 'Gear' started by bikelee, Jun 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bikelee

bikelee Dr. Lee Supporter

Oddometer:
    I have a pair of Triumph branded Alpinestar waterproof boots size us 10.5 for sale. Excellent condition. AFAIK still water tight ( goretex is used as the waterproofing liner) . These boots were not used much I believe as the soles look like new but are broken in very nicely. They came with a bike I bought recently so I do not know how they fit as I am a size 12.5. I have never bought Alpinestar boots so I don't know if they run big ect. They appear to be well padded and well made. If you are worried about the branding most touring pants will cover it up. All velcro, zippers and other fasteners work well. The price is $99 conus shipped and insured. Non-smoking household. I take Paypal F+F. Please no returns. Any questions please start a conversation with me. Thanks for your time and interest.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. bikelee

bikelee Dr. Lee Supporter

Oddometer:
    TTT
  3. bikelee