Trunks On Sale......cheap

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by handypro, Dec 18, 2007.

1. king44566

king44566 say wha

Oddometer:
    i got it with some monkey butt
  2. LookOutLinn

LookOutLinn Strom Trooper

Oddometer:
    My jc whitney large case arrived with no problems. (but the box/padding looked pretty cheap). Needed to get bolts/screws from local hardware store to fit the case to my bike (got black paint and reflective tape too). I've had it attached to my bike for about a week and driven about 300 miles with it... No problems. Great storage. Get it!!!:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
  3. revanerand

revanerand Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Directions on page 26 worked great today! What a steal.
  4. CHRIS_D

CHRIS_D Long timer

Oddometer:
    Great Deal!!! :clap :clap

It also gives me a chance to try this Monkey Butt stuff!:D
  5. denver_whitest185

denver_whitest185 ironbutt in training

Oddometer:
    I just tried it, and it didn't work :(
  6. king44566

king44566 say wha

Oddometer:
    it will work but you have to actually put in your credit card and go to the very last screen before the price changes. i was all worried about putting in my card info in with the price around $90 but it changes over in the end. you do need to add some cheap bungies to the order to get it over $50 bucks in the end for the free shipping to work. i just ordered some monkeybutt to get over the hump
  7. JBENSIN26

JBENSIN26 n00b

Oddometer:

I just tried and could not get it to work either. I followed the instructions on post #372, but now when you go to add the large trunk you get an error message stating that the page cant be found. Oh well...
  8. The Lazy Destroyer

The Lazy Destroyer Adventurous sportbike

Oddometer:
    I am actually getting the same thing. I cleared cookies and double checked with same results.

I've ordered one last year, so I know I have to wait until the confirmation screen before the correct price shows up, but its still showing up as $85.

Screenshot attached, after following post 372 twice, clearing cookies in between.

Attached Files:

9. LookOutLinn

LookOutLinn Strom Trooper

Oddometer:
    Still a great price!
  10. Spyderweber

Spyderweber Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I didn't get it to work either following post #372.:cob The promo code still works to get free shipping for orders over $50, even though the current promo is for orders over $99. I even made sure the items #'s had the "E", but the price on the trunks did not go down. I tried both. I ended up ordering the medium for $64.99 because as LookOutLinn pointed out, it is still a great price! :thumb (No bungee necessary for the free shipping now. And no "heavy item" fee on the medium either.)
  11. The Lazy Destroyer

The Lazy Destroyer Adventurous sportbike

Oddometer:
    I followed through to the purchase and it stayed at $85. I agree still a good deal considering other options. Bummer considering the $45 price I payed last year, but oh well.
  12. HowlingMad

HowlingMad drags knuckles

Oddometer:
    Yup, deal seems to be gone. I bought one for my wife's bike 9 months ago for $50, and bought another one today for $88. Bummer.

Still beats the competition.
  13. rmi03

rmi03 Daily Motorcycle User

Oddometer:
    The deal is definitely over.

I used this code (and posted in this thread) about a year ago. I have absolutely LOVED my trunk!

Unfortunately, I had a little spill the other day and my trunk cracked in numerous places, the two hinges being two of those places. Thought I may see if the deal was still going myself...

Nope.

Ryan
  14. ben2go

ben2go Long timer

Oddometer:
    Here's my cheap trunk set up, verification of what I paid, and getting a replacement after one arrived damaged.

15. ben2go

ben2go Long timer

Oddometer: