[Tulsa]Freddy's Frozen Custard Bike night!

Discussion in 'Tejas and the Gulf States' started by Silver, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Silver

Silver Dirtnewb

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
    BIKE NIGHT

Every Monday Night from 6:00PM till dusk!
    http://www.freddysfrozencustard.com/
    Official bike night starts March 23rd! The first Monday of Spring!

Freddy's bike night invites all riders to come enjoy great food, great conversation with like minded riders, and have a great time, every Monday from 6:00pm till dusk.

Get a FREE drink for just riding to Freddy’s!
    Feel like eating? Get a FREE Sundae with 1 topping with any combo purchase. That combo will be upgraded to a LARGE combo just for showing your HELMET!!!

So come on out, whether you ride a sport bike, a cruiser, a dual sport, or a trike and partake in what is sure to be a wonderful time!

ALL RIDERS ARE WELCOME!
  2. DrLewall

DrLewall Master of bating

Oddometer:
    Whar is Freddy's located at? I have friends in T-town and I can bunk with them! I'd like to attend one or two of these. Any of you AR guys wanna go sometime?
  3. Silver

Silver Dirtnewb

Oddometer:
  4. tcourdin

tcourdin Resident Spooner

Oddometer:
    I'd be in for a summer night in Tulsa, I'd probably ride home that evening though. How about bike night at Lady Godivas instead of the custard place.
  5. WindRiver

WindRiver Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'd make a run to T-town one summer evenin too. Probably head back afterwards as long as Elvis has cleaned off the livestock from the highways..:D
  6. Silver

Silver Dirtnewb

Oddometer:
    Oh yeah you guys come on out for sure!

Hell really any time you're going to be in the area give me a ring I'll see what I can do to meet up or something.

I would host, buy my house is small, and my wife is always "But you've never MET these people" internet things or something. I don't hold to that belief as the first time I went on a week long trip it was leaving Tulsa by myself to go meet up with 7 other motorcyclists from a different forum I frequent that actually, none of us had ever met in real life. Was an absolutely awesome time.

I digress... Normally if the weather is good we have a bike night of some sorts Mon/Fri/Sat in Tulsa. With lunch at Cancun's on Friday's as well. :D:thumbup

edit: tcourdin: Dunno if Lady Godiva's has a bike night, I know night trips bike night is on Wednesdays and cloud nines bike night is on Sunday's. :ricky:beer
  7. DrLewall

DrLewall Master of bating

Oddometer:
    Tell the Mrs that it's okay, as many of us get "ok's" from our Parole Officers before we can go anyway.

And we too have "multi-venue" bike nights over here in NWA. If I remember right, we do Mon-Tue and Thurs over here. Not sure what the sked is yet this year over here tho. They (event gurus) tend to change it up every yr.
  8. Silver

Silver Dirtnewb

Oddometer:
    Sweet. Keep us posted on those, I could definitely see trying to make it out. :D
  9. Silver

Silver Dirtnewb

Oddometer:
    Hey, that's where this thread went.