Turkey Trot 2010

Discussion in 'The Sandbox - AKA Flatistan' started by Buzztail, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Buzztail

Buzztail Buzztopian OG Supporter

Oddometer:
    No problem. I think all she needed was to see another person there ready to assist. :thumb

I'd like to see the Vid if you have it. I don't recall there being much splash, but Dr.Z said there was a good one
  2. SteeleCity

SteeleCity Thoroughbred

Oddometer:
    Nope, looks like I was beat! Does anyone have video footage of this? I would love to see what happens next...:gdog oooorrrrr:flush
  3. Davebert

Davebert Too damn serious!

Oddometer:
    I just looked at the video. Nothing to see here. You started going and I was talking to Karen and turned my head as you left the edge. Missed it on film but I remember seeing it with my eyes. :D I can send the video still if you want to see the others from a distance.
    Dave
  4. Davebert

Oddometer:
    Here it is, even though I missed it. :evil

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wICrIv6AOCA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wICrIv6AOCA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
  5. TitaniumKaren

TitaniumKaren Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    It took me a little while but I am soooooooo glad I went for it!!!! Again thanks to Glenn and Hubby and all the rest of the group for your support and encouragement!!!:clap
  6. RuckedUp

RuckedUp Long timer

Oddometer:
  7. Buzztail

Oddometer:
    Thanks Davebert. Looks like I just did make the shot as I was goosing it, and Karen said something about some guy just went on the left:poser

You can hear me throttle up though:ricky

Karen it was really cool to be right there in the creek to spot you crossing- Good job:thumb
  8. Mugwest

Mugwest .

Oddometer:
    Buzz and i were in the water admiring his leftside logflume line when i looked over and saw Karen wavering on commitment to all the hand-waving enthusiasm to "just gas it!". I saw her make the no-go cut-throat sign to Dave and knew she was going have trouble if she went in tentative.

I said to Buzz "Ya know, i think what she needs is another spotter as she comes through. Might make the difference."

That sentence is not even fully out of my mouth before Buzz is striding into the deepest part of the crossing (over his boot tops by a couple inches easy) to mark her left limit and catch her if need be

Ya'll that know the Buzztail have a warrior friend for life. :nod

I was stoked to watch Karen make the crossing look easy, but as i walked back up the DR i was grinning in my lid at how quality people make all this stuff we do some of the best time spent ever

Got Thanksgiving?

I do :nod
  9. Buzztail

Oddometer:
    Awwww Shucks. Twern't nothin' :D
  10. TitaniumKaren

TitaniumKaren Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I guess my cold feet caused you to get wet cold feet!:1drink Thanks for being there to support me!:clap
  11. Davebert

Oddometer:
    <div style='background-color:#e9e9e9; width: 425px;'><object id='A64060' quality='high' data='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=Z6MdYhMYQBxpYIfs&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=everyday_fun' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' height='319' width='425'><param name='wmode' value='transparent'></param><param name='movie' value='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=Z6MdYhMYQBxpYIfs&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=everyday_fun'></param><param name='scaleMode' value='showAll'></param><param name='quality' value='high'></param><param name='allowNetworking' value='all'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><param name='FlashVars' value='external_make_id=Z6MdYhMYQBxpYIfs&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=everyday_fun'></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param></object><div style='text-align:center; width:435px; margin-top:6px;'>Personalize funny videos and birthday <a href='http://sendables.jibjab.com/ecards'>eCards</a> at JibJab!</div></div>
  12. bzrider

bzrider Long timer

Oddometer:
    that is wrong in so many ways
  13. artimus_maximus

artimus_maximus Long timer

Oddometer:
    Damn, this thread is still alive...
  14. sperz1

sperz1 Lame Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    That is hilarious :lol3
  15. Vico1

Vico1 The Maestro

Oddometer:

Don't give up yet.

I will be downloading DVD in three parts starting tonight.

Check later.
  16. Vico1

Vico1 The Maestro

Oddometer:
    To All,

I will convert this to a DVD that you can play in any DVD player and see on big screen...

Until then here is the Trot Move in three parts.

Hope you enjoy

Look at them in order...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    .com/albums/rr282/Vico530exc/th_TurkeyTrotIII.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
  17. Dr. Philgood

Dr. Philgood Living The Dream!!

Oddometer:
    That is farging hilarious, and yet wrong on all levels. I think dad actually used to look like that!!:clap Barney looks like a natural!
  18. Buzztail

Oddometer:
    Vic: I'm afraid to stand here. Them idiots!!

:poser :nod
  19. Davebert

Oddometer:
    Great Job on the video Vic. Lets do it again! :D
    Dave
  20. Dr.Z

Dr.Z 6Sigma Knuckle Shflr

Oddometer:
    Fookin cool vids Vic! :thumb

Dr.J, eh? :poser