Turn your blinkers into running and brake lights

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Off Road Ryder, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Off Road Ryder

Off Road Ryder Long timer

Oddometer:
    New Cyclops Evolution Safety Turn signal inserts turn your bikes front blinkers into nice bright white driving lights, in the rear they allow the blinkers to also act as brake lights, on both ends they add a ton of conspicuity that we so much need as motorcyclist.
    Add visibility lights without cluttering up your bike.

We are offering a presale where you can save $50, shipping should occur approx Aug 25th

https://www.cyclopsadventuresports.com/Evolution-safety-turn-signal-inserts_p_204.html

Our first round is designed for the euro bikes starting as early as 2006. but mostly 2014 and newer. BMW, KTM Triumph and Zero

There is a fitment chart on the product page, we will also be adding the option to choose only front or back asap.

The front set uses 114 bright leds 57 in white and 57 in Amber

The rear uses 184 LEDs 92 red and 92 Amber

The kelvin color matches oem led accent lights extremely well on both BMW and KTM's

[​IMG]

<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="360" height="640" src=""></iframe>

<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="360" height="640" src=""></iframe>

<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="640" height="360" src=""></iframe>
    TonyKZ1 and lnewqban like this.
  2. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    Thank you for the orders.. We will have to kill the intro offer once these start working into distribution.

<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="960" height="540" src=""></iframe>

<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="960" height="540" src=""></iframe>
    lnewqban likes this.
  3. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    We are considering the option to order just the front or the back.. Do any of you see advantages of being able to do so?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. Doc Sarvis

Doc Sarvis Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Ordered a full set for my 1190R. Can't wait to try them. Seems like a genius idea.
    Off Road Ryder likes this.
  5. vt wingman

vt wingman Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Great idea, are Japanese bikes going to be included in the future?
    Night_Wolf and Off Road Ryder like this.
  6. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    Thank you Sir!
  7. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    Yes Very likely, We will be going down the line. This first design just happen to fit many bikes, also the BMW/KTM was by far the hardest to work with as far as any canbus issues, we figured if we could nail that and get them working in these bikes with very tight canbus tolerances, the rest would be much easier to deal with.
    vt wingman likes this.
  8. Hammy713

Hammy713 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I love this idea, they seem amazing. I really like the driving light option so it might not be a bad idea to have the option to buy them separately.
  9. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    Thank you
    I appreciate the feedback, I could see how some might have changed our rears and only want the front, or they do not want the white lights in the front, but would like the added safety of the rears.. We will add that option asap
  10. maritan

maritan Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    This is a fantastic idea. Already have your LED conversion kit and Pegasus lights on my 1190R. This would be a nice cherry on top.

Only thing I would wish for is that the rear lights have red dual intensity lights like the brake light themselves - less bright when brakes aren't applied and really bright when brakes are applied. Any reason this wasn't implemented? Regulations?
  11. Zapkat

Zapkat Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    We've already got aux lighting on the rears of our bikes, but would be very interested in front end kits. Looks like they'll fit 2 of the 3 we'd like right off the bat.
  12. kbuckey

kbuckey Long timer Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    The KTM 690 Duke isn't listed (2014). Seems strange.
  13. DRV

DRV Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    We did toy with the idea. it comes down to physical limitations enough room to run an additional wire for the circuit, and room for the LEDs on the board. Thanks drv.
  14. DRV

DRV Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Zapkat, its my understanding that we will be rolling out with half kits. exact timing not sure but we will make it know when it happens. Thank You drv.
    Zapkat likes this.
  15. DRV

DRV Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    kbuckey, It might just be an oversight. The system will work on any bike that has a brake light and switched power. the limitation is the style of turn signal. if you have the "arrowhead style" turns on your duke, then the system will work with out replacing your turn signals housings. Thanks drv.
  16. kbuckey

kbuckey Long timer Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thanks. Seems like you just cost me some money!
  17. DRV

DRV Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    kbuckey, you made me laugh this morning. Its a great safety upgrade for your Duke! Thanks for the laugh and your business. drv. :ricky
  18. Strom-boli

Strom-boli What!

Oddometer:
    @DRV Have you tried these on a 11 Suzuki dl650?
  19. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    We will have that option if the kit is used with the new Raider canbus systems for the 1090.1190, 1290R as well as the BMW R1200 gs and Rt.. The Raider is available for the BMWs now, coming soon for the KTM's
    maritan likes this.
  20. Doc Sarvis

Doc Sarvis Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I am most anxiously looking for shipping later this week. Are my hopes alive?