1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale Tusk Medium Panniers and rack - Gen 2 KLR650 - Albuquerque Area

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by Andyota, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Andyota

Andyota Adventurer

Oddometer:
    KLR-Pann-1.JPG KLR-Pann-2.JPG KLR-Pann-3.JPG KLR-Pann-4.JPG KLR-Pann-5.JPG KLR-Pann-6.JPG KLR-Pann-7.JPG From the Chile Capital of the World!

Selling my Tusk Medium Panniers and Tusk pannier rack from my 2017 KLR650. These should fit all gen 2 KLRss, but verify if you’re unsure.

The panniers are silver with plenty of stickers, Very light use, some scuffs here and there, and one lid is a little tweaked from a short flight when I forgot to latch it before getting on the highway. it still closes and seals fine.

Overall great condition, very solid, I’ve never had a problem with them. pannier-to-rack Quick release works perfect, locks work, all screws were treated with Loctite as soon as I purchased them in 2018 and I have not lost any hardware to-date. Selling because I an transitioning to rackless soft luggage.

Asking $300 + shipping for the lot ($400 new).

I'm in the Albuquerque/Rio Rancho, NM area, pickup/delivery along the I-25/I-40 corridors in NM or El Paso is also an option as well, so hit me up.

Cases Can be had with or without stickers, all hardware included except extended wiring, which can be replaced with any auto parts store wire. Please ask for photos if the ones attached to this thread are not sufficient, and I'll provide them.

Thank you for looking, please PM with questions, I will answer within
    24 hours as I am in the field frequently.

Thanks,
    Andy