1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

For sale Two (2) Sets EBC FA129 Organic Brake Pads - Concours, EX, etc. - $40 OBO

Discussion in 'Parts' started by bwringer, Oct 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bwringer

bwringer Gimpy, Yet Alacritous

Oddometer:
    Greetings, fellow gentlecreatures of the vast ADV Hive Mind!

I mistakenly ordered two (2) sets of these brake pads a while back, and did not discover my mistake until a few days ago.

This is two sets of EBC FA129 Organic brake pads. One set is in the original package, and I removed one set from the package and stared at it a while before I realized I had ordered the wrong pads. No greasy fingerprints or anything on the pads.

Price is $40 shipped in CONUS. PM for payment details.

PayPal is evil but most convenient, but if you prefer some less evil method of wealth transfer, let me know and we'll figure something out.

I know these fit several models, like many years of the Concours, some EX500/250 models, a few random Suzukis, etc. and so on. Verifying fitment is on you. Please do not make the same mistake I did!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Want the full story? My KLR650 is wearing a larger front rotor paired with a left caliper scavenged from an SV650 with an adapter plate. This caliper takes an FA229 pad. When I wanted to order a new set plus a spare, my shameful brain mangled the first digit and coughed up FA129. Oh well. My boneheadedness is your gain and all that.)
  2. bwringer

Oddometer:
    Welp, let's try a gentle nudge. Surely there's a Connie pilot around here somewhere that could use a spare pair.
  3. bwringer

Oddometer:
    Once more with feeling.

Make an offer -- don't make me put these on fleaBay... :(
  4. bwringer

Oddometer:
    So as you stare up the arse of another miserable American winter, contemplate your brake pads. Ponder how nice it would be to have a fresh set on the shelf next time you need them instead of paying three times as much and waiting for shipping...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.