1. eNewsletter Sign Up

u.s. coast to coast

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by gilka, Feb 8, 2006.

1. gilka

gilka coast to coast

Oddometer:
    Hi,
    my name is Gil Friedman, 23 years old, and in late April I'm gonna start my trip to the <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">u.s.</st1:country-region></st1:place> (4-5 months long). The plan is to cross the <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">u.s.</st1:country-region></st1:place> on a motorcycle with as many detours as can be on the way…​
    I'm looking for a partner to travel with me (male or female). I'm flexible on almost all the details concerning the trip….

<o:p> </o:p>​
    If you are interested please contact me – gilfriedman@013.net.​
    See you soon….​
  2. Rubber Cow

Rubber Cow GS Dork

Oddometer:
    Hi Gilka, You haven't even started your trip yet and you are already lost!
    You should post this in the Regional Forums for better exposure as you have done in Upcoming Events. Perhaps a moderator can help......for once:D

I'm certain that there will be Advriders who would be more than helpful and even accompany you on sections of your journey

I feel that I must warn you....we are a strange and silly people....be prepared for an eye-opening experience!

Cheers,
    Jorge
  3. urbancowboy

urbancowboy Vicious Cycler

Oddometer:
    fresh out of zahal and looking for more adventure?
    let me know if i can help with the east coast portion of the trip.
  4. Suruppak

Suruppak Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I could ride a few days with you if you get to the midwest. If you're smart, however, you'll avoid Illinois like the plague. It's about as boring as they come.
  5. dakarboy

dakarboy ugly and stupid

Oddometer:
    my excursion is not starting until october and then it will only be about 3weeks long. but if you need a starting point pm and if i can help i will.
  6. Drifter

Drifter Long timer

Oddometer:
    With 4-5 months to tour the USA, you'll have enough time to cover just about all of it. Very ambitious plan -- just take one day at a time and if
    ever or when ever it feels like work, just stop at some nice place and vege for a day or two.

Don't pressure yourself to cover any predetermined distance per day. Just ride until you feel the smile start to wither, then park it in some small town and visit with the locals. If I was 23 and on a motorcycle, I'd be making a bee-line to the coast of Maine and check-out the all the hot babes e.g. Camden Maine, Rocklin and the coastal towns. They are absolutely drop-dead gorgeous!!:wink:

Have fun and ride safe
  7. Chico

Chico Thief and Saboteur

Oddometer:
    I'll be doing the cross country thing West to East in May-June or June and july. If you check your posts regularly, maybe we'll bump into eachother.:D