1. Hey everyone, We’re going to start a weekly email to surface interesting threads in the forums. No worries, you can easily unsubscribe if you don’t find it interesting. If you’re like me, it’s nice to have someone willing to poke around a big community like ours and find the most interesting stuff. Saves time and I hate missing something great. It worked really well when we had someone discovering the best photos for the home page rotation back in the day. And if you have something fascinating to post, maybe this email does everyone some good by getting it noticed. Let us know what you think when you get it. Your feedback will make it better as we go (thread). Thanks! Baldy & rudy1220
    Dismiss Notice

Upper Mustang May 2018

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific' started by Joinbikergirl, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Joinbikergirl

Joinbikergirl Biker Girl

Oddometer:
    Hey guys, not sure where this post might below but...

I’ve got a group of two young guys riding to Upper Mustang Nepal on the 22 May. They’ve asked me to put out the word and see if anybody else would like to join and split the costs of guide and permit. If you’ve always wanted to see it but never had friends to go with, I’ll link you in with them. They are both British, one living in Australia and one still in Britain. Really funny guys with a great sense of adventure.

Cost is about $2000 USD for 11 days. Accomodation, food and permits sorted in Upper Mustang only. Cost also covers the Honda CRF hire for the entire duration.

Upper Mustang can only be reached with a minimum party of two people and for some the costs of taking an official tour is too expensive. So if you or somebody you know is in this situation swing me a message and you can join these two buffoons.