US loop on 50cc advice needed

Discussion in 'Americas' started by Andyhorror, Dec 20, 2010.

1. JimOBrien

JimOBrien Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I've been getting the same question lately. My answer is 'home'. if details are needed then I tell them I'll turn left when I hit the Key's, left when I hit Maine, left in Washington and left at Eureka Ca to get home, should be there Nov 1st. That's the basics.
  2. Andyhorror

Andyhorror Adventurer

Oddometer:
    haha my new response will definitely will be something along those lines, except i dont even have cities that i know im gonna be in
  3. JimOBrien

JimOBrien Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Pick some little town as a theoretical point of turning and tell them that. When they look confused ask "what you've never heard of *******?" Doesn't matter anyway, just ride until you want to stop or turn and feel free to turn around to go back and see stuff. This is fun not a job.
  4. Andyhorror

Andyhorror Adventurer

Oddometer:
    two days and counting and there is still work to be done in typical procrastinator fashion. im sure that problems are going to arise during the trip due to my being or just feeling ill prepared. although the cylinder has been rebuilt and the scoot has its amazing mileage back! the usb cord has been run to the front. the rack and other bobs and bits are being assembled. i was given a nice padded electronics bag that holds all my gizmos leaving plenty of room in the underseat compartment so a new packing plan is in order. ill be starting my ride report tomorrow i think so ill link it to this thread for all that are interested when the time comes. welp gotta scoot and get my shit done, until next time:clap
  5. Andyhorror

Andyhorror Adventurer

Oddometer: