US National Park Ride CA>OR>ID>MT>WY>UT>AZ>NV>CA

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by SpecialAgentNancy, Sep 13, 2020.

1. SpecialAgentNancy

SpecialAgentNancy & your little dog 2!

Oddometer:
    Let me tell you, the national parks were koo-koo...I just know how to get there shortly after sunrise and camp/hotel far enough away.
    Rapturee2 and HeyWhatever like this.
  2. husqvarna

husqvarna Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    That is such an impressive ride and report, written in a very captivating and unique style, capturing some of the beauty and character of the US - I have been to Alaska and Chicago briefly and was favourably impressed. You have done the country proud. In my neck of the woods it is fashionable to denigrate the US and its citizens (I know you have some "issues") but I have never bought into it (I have a sister in the US and, while she's had her ups and downs is still there after 35 years). Your report puts it top of my to visit list (provided my children do not relocate to some other country) if we escape travel restrictions in time and money holds out - it is expensive for us 3rd worlders. Great stuff.
    xcsks and Rapturee2 like this.
  3. Dusty Pipes

Dusty Pipes Riding Addict Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thanks for sharing your ride report, a very nice read while hearing the cold wind and rain outside. I enjoy taking notes from other's adventures so that one day I may discover them myself.
    Rapturee2 likes this.
  4. Pete Pilot

Pete Pilot Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Enjoyed this much. Thanks for the effort. Petepilot
  5. avejoe

avejoe Long timer

Oddometer:
    Down around the corner half a mile from here
    Great report.

Big Hole National Battlefield...

wow. Just wow.
  6. Meatn'taters

Meatn'taters Not any more Supporter

Oddometer:
    Look what I stumbled into! Thanks for sharing - entertaining and inspiring. Been thru much of your route - beautiful country. I tried a ride up thru Idaho in mid-July. Was so crazy crowded with locals trying to stay sane I turned back a week early. Enjoy your holidays!