Sold Used but Good Asterisk Cell Knee Braces Size Large-$185 Shipped

Discussion in 'Gear' started by DesertRatliff, Oct 9, 2019.

1. DesertRatliff

DesertRatliff Tinker Tinker Ride Ride

Oddometer:
    SOLD! Mods please delete. Thanks!

Cleaning out the closet of stuff I don't use often. I've got a set of used but good condition Asterisk Cell knee braces for sale. Size large. Includes tools, spare/new pads, buckles, laces, cam closures, warranty card, owner's manual and stickers. Also includes unworn "undersleeves". Everything you'd get with a new pair at a low price. Asking $189 shipped to you in the lower 48. First PayPal to n.ratliff at yah00.c0m gets them.

All original clips, brackets, padding, laces, are intact, see photos, one grommet pulled through and worn on lower right harness, but still functional.

Typical paint rubbed off in a few places which is expected and does not affect functionality, see photos. I write "n.ratliff" on everything I own and the remnants of that still show slightly if you look closely.

Also typical scratches and rubs on main areas on the kneecap housing, but no cracks or dents or breaks.

Four clips on each brace to close back material bracing onto main carbon housing “snap” into each bracket with a nice “click”

Brackets connecting main portions of housing intact and articulate perfectly

Padding inside braces all intact and in excellent condition, no tears, rips, gouges

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Kaalsb likes this.
  2. Texas Bryant

Texas Bryant RGVWHEELER

Oddometer:
    IM sent
  3. DesertRatliff