1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Want to buy V-strom 650.

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by adamwood2, May 26, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adamwood2

adamwood2 n00b

Oddometer:
    Looking to buy a blue V-strom. 2012-2017. Could do a fly and ride. Looking for a nice stock bike. Very good condition preferred. I know I'm picky. Hence the ad. Thanks.
    ag_streak likes this.
  2. RTCHIEF

RTCHIEF Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Would orange work?
  3. coast range rider

coast range rider I'd rather be riding my Stelvio

Oddometer:
    How about a blue 2011 V-Strom?
  4. adamwood2

adamwood2 n00b

Oddometer:
    Gotta be second generation
  5. RTCHIEF

RTCHIEF Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    My 2012 is a second gen, its has lots of accessories, low mileage, not far from you. Health problems, like to get a bike with floor boards
  6. Jersey Doc

Jersey Doc Crotchety Old Guy

Oddometer:
    IMG_3438.jpg I purposely bought brand new a 2011 Vstrom 650 ABS in 2012 because I was not sure how the new engine was going to turn out....the 2011 motor were bullitproof.....anyhow I am original owner of a 2011 black metallic blue pearly (looks black with blue metal flakes) with over 4000 extras ...bags, center stand, heated grips, backrest, fusebox, madstat windshield, goldwing pegs and ready ONLY 7000 MILES... i just bought the BMW 1200 GS ...I actually like the Vstrom better for everyday riding..so reach out before i change my mind....I think I am asking a fair price...PM for the number
  7. PrairieMilkman

PrairieMilkman Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I have a 2012 650 if you're interested.
    IMG_20200516_123932365_HDR.jpg
  8. DualDog

DualDog Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I've got a 2015 V-Strom 650 Adventure XT. Has all the Suzuki luggage and really nice. I am in Galesburg, IL. If you are interested in travelling that far let ne know.
  9. adamwood2

adamwood2 n00b

Oddometer:
    Do you have any pics or price?
  10. RTCHIEF

RTCHIEF Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'd be glad to bring the bike over for you to check out. Whats your address and a date and time that would work for you?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.