Valencia GP anyone?

Discussion in 'Europe' started by sashapave, Oct 14, 2004.

1. sashapave

sashapave riders on the strom

Oddometer:
    Hola everyone,

Anyone gonig to the Valencia GP on Halloween (Oct 31)? I'm going to be riding down from Barcelona in the morning, probably heading back that night or the next day.

Would be fun to meet up either for the ride or at the track.

Thanks!
    Sasha
  2. Mike Werner

Mike Werner Cloggy amongst Frogs

Oddometer:
    Hummmmm... tempting ! Are we going to see the World Champion Rossi, or are we going to see Rossi become World Champion again?

Let me speak with the boss over the w/e and I'll see. It'll be a nice track from Normandy over there. Will let you know !!
  3. Mike Werner

Oddometer:
    BTW have you guys sent Ricky back ???
  4. sashapave

Oddometer:
    Excellente Mike! I hope you can make it, should be a good race, even though it looks like Rossi has it all wrapped up. I saw a GP there 4 years ago, last year before 4 strokes, and it was spectacular.

You're welcome to stay with us in BCN if it's on your route.

Ricky left yesterday I believe. It seemed like loved it here so much he was ready to move! He took borrowed my bike to do some riding with the crazy locals.

Take care,
    Sasha
  5. Spanish Bob

Spanish Bob I dont know where I am.

Oddometer:
    OH yeah. He went and he has arrived he mailed me today. It was a reall pleasure to have him with us for a few days.

Maybe I´ll go this year. We could do the maestrazgo on the way down? (the inland bit near tarragona). The coast road sucks big time.

Sasha I like your fuel tank!

bob
  6. Mike Werner

Oddometer:
    Was just looking at the Aussie MotoGP and the commentators were discussing the Valencia GP.

They warning french bikers not to go if they did not have any tickets. They said that all tickets had been sold out well in advance, and you'd probably not find any scalped ones, unless you're willing to pay 3-4 digit sums.....
  7. Spanish Bob

Oddometer:
    OK - I have just looked and the only tickets left are the "balcon oeste" unnumbered. they are 30€ and clearly not the best tickets in the house! all others are sold out and buying on the day is rather expensive!

http://www.circuitvalencia.com/isum/Main?ISUM_ID=paginainicio&ISUM_SCR=serviceScr&ISUM_CIPH=L0In0QS08yZcMnKvpBlbN6kaD-J7CXWNg9CPbFnK!Ak_

you´ll find further details there.

Sasha, let me know if you still want to go.

bob
  8. Spanish Bob

Oddometer:
    OK - I have just looked and the only tickets left are the "balcon oeste" unnumbered. they are 30€ and clearly not the best tickets in the house! all others are sold out and buying on the day is rather expensive!

http://www.circuitvalencia.com/isum/Main?ISUM_ID=paginainicio&ISUM_SCR=serviceScr&ISUM_CIPH=L0In0QS08yZcMnKvpBlbN6kaD-J7CXWNg9CPbFnK!Ak_

you´ll find further details there.

Sasha, let me know if you still want to go.

bob
  9. Mike Werner

Oddometer:
    Call me chicken, but am not riding that distance in this weather for shitty seats. On top of that they only interesting thing to see is if Rossi is going to further hummiliate Sete in frontof his own people.. :wink:

Will see you Bob 1st of Jan.... :thumb
  10. sashapave

Oddometer:
    Bummer Mike, but I don't blame you. We'll just have to watch Rossi and his one-footed victory wheelie after he devistates the competition one last time :D

Bob, I'm going to stop by El Corte Ingles to pickup a ticket tomorrow afternoon. If you can swing the race, give me a ring and I'll get one for you too (not sure if i'll get online again before then).

This time I'm wearing my earplugs at the race. The last time I almost went deaf from the fireworks!

Vale,
    Sasha