VENTURING SOUTH on DRZ's

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by Romanousky, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Trip Hammer

Trip Hammer It's not the years, it's the mileage Supporter

Oddometer:
    As a huge fan of your previous RR, that's kind of a bummer:puke2. Totally understandable though, I realize it can be a chore documenting everything. Sounds like you're not too jazzed about typing it all up, but a few pics won't kill ya:1drink We'll gladly accept whatever you want to share, man:evil
  2. Romanousky

Romanousky Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I will put together some pics but I just high sided the 500 and broke my collarbone...going to the doc today to see if surgery is necessary. :cry
  3. Ricky Chuck

Ricky Chuck She's heavy but I love her Supporter

Oddometer:
    :eek1 Holy Crap, glad you are still upright, man!

It is tough realizing our heroes are also made of clay :huh...but hey...

I STILL PLAY VAN HALEN EVEN THOUGH THEY SUCKED ON KIMMEL :clap

Get better and then start the regaling when you can :D. In the meantime I will continue to work on this stupid spreadsheet :ddog
  4. Scott_PDX

Scott_PDX Leisure Engineer

Oddometer:
    Portland...the newer one on the left side.
    Ouch Andrew. At least it wasn' yer neck! Those KTMS'll get ya! Heal up soon, hopefully with no extra holes in ya.
  5. Molonlabemike

Molonlabemike Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    HOLY SHIAT I just spent the better part of 4 days at work reading through this RR. Simply amazing. The two of you would be awesome to go on a trip with because I know the entertainment value would be epic.

Looking forward to the Vietnam RR :freaky
  6. Romanousky

Romanousky Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks guys for the well wishes. I am starting to gain mobility of fingers in a manner that allows me to type so without further adieu.... http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=26858666#post26858666
  7. toomanykaws

toomanykaws Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Bitchin report guys. Keep it coming. My wife was born in Vietnam. Hasn't been back since 78. Wants me to go visit. Uhhh I think I would have to go sans the wife. You guys would agree.:rofl
  8. bwear

bwear n00b

Oddometer:
    Super late to this RR, but I picked up a DRZ this past summer and had to say thanks for the report! And, just so you know, the pods that Al thought were chocolate were indeed cacao pods. The seeds inside are fermented and then ground for chocolate. The seeds are extremely bitter (like unsweetened baker's chocolate), but the white flesh surrounding the seeds has an incredible sweet flavor that is hard to describe. Good luck on future rides and let's see some more reports!