Vermont Ridge Route

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - Northeast, Southeast & Florida' started by mosey.levy, Jun 10, 2019.

1. mosey.levy

mosey.levy Long timer

Oddometer:
    Dirt Daze is coming up in two months. I’m not sure if i can make it or not, but either way the route they offer that I’d want to do with them is sold out already.

If this is sensitive info then forget it, but does anyone have the gpx track for the Vermont ridge route?

Or maybe i can pay dirt daze staff for it?
  2. mosey.levy

mosey.levy Long timer

Oddometer:
    Adjustments.jpg
  3. motobear

motobear n00b Supporter

Oddometer:
    I bet most of this ride is part of our Puppy Dog Ride.
    mosey.levy likes this.
  4. flei

flei cycletherapist

Oddometer:
    IMO, that would be a let-down after their description. If it's dry, the PDR does not need knobbies, require standing on the pegs, or "go-arounds"; I have seen it be ridden 2-up on street bikes with street tires.
    mosey.levy likes this.
  5. levain

levain STILL Jim Williams Supporter

Oddometer:
    I flew by a guy in the rain last year as he was clenching his cheeks on his loaded GS. There's a reason those tanks are called adventure bikes. Get off pavement and I'm sure its a helluva adventure as that guy showed me:lol3:lol3
    NJ-Bill likes this.
  6. NJ-Bill

NJ-Bill Life is good Supporter

Oddometer:
    I'm booked on that ride for Friday. This is my first dirtdaze so I don't know how we get the routes.
  7. SRTie4k

SRTie4k Northeast Explorer

Oddometer:
    Doubtful. PDR doesn't really go across any ridges in that area, it's mostly just backcountry farm roads.

There are lots of class 4 roads in the Green Mountain National Forest north and south of Killington that pass through the mountains. I'm guessing those are the routes.
    mosey.levy likes this.