Vertigo Thread

Discussion in 'Trials' started by Kiharaikido, Jun 22, 2019.

1. mung

mung Long timer

Oddometer:
    Don't be nervous about a 128-1 mixture. That is what I ran in my 95 350 Gasser and it is still to this day running on the original top end.
    Beatprojim and jonnyc21 like this.
  2. Beatprojim

Beatprojim Beatprojim Supporter

Oddometer:
    15 Hours and three competitions on the 2020 Vertigo 250 now. I sure haven't bought my way to becoming the next Toni Bou but having fun and enjoying it. The light feel is still the biggest plus for me. Getting along very well with the engine. My previous 250, a 16 Sherco, left me wanting more to the point I bought a 280 top end for it. After that a few 300's and most recently the 280 TRS have been in the stable. Was concerned I would want more than the 250 offered but happy to say I have never felt like I needed more. Very peppy, not overwhelming, and a lot of fun. The clutch is a bit draggy. The dealer suggested I try Maxima 0w-10 over the normal 75w. It did help but the clutch still needs a little abuse at the beginning of each ride to loosen/warm up. My 19 TRS did the same thing and more time and ATF brought it around. Starts 4th kick cold. Warm, 1st kick if I give it some throttle right after I start the downstroke of the kicker. Don't do it right the second kick will usually do it. It does take a little learning. Love the easy to get to air filter. Oil changes a little harder than the TRS due to the bolt being on the bottom rather than the sides. Great kickstand! Love being able to lay it on it side and no gas leaking all over the floor! Had to buy another gas can for it's 128:1 mix. That's all I can think of at this point. Liking the Vertigo!
  3. Buschog

Buschog Long timer

Oddometer:
    Friend had the GET ECU go tits up on him over Halloween weekend. Verified by swapping the ECU between his and another friends Vertigo. He's going to find out if it can just be re-flashed, or if he has to buy a new one.