1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale Vespa Scooter

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Ladybug, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Ladybug

Ladybug Bug Sister Supporter

Oddometer:
    Spokane Valley, WA (the dry side of the mountains)
    SOLD

2008 Vespa 250GTS $3800.00 4585 miles
    Comes with a smoke-colored windshield, sidestand & a front rack. They are new and haven't been installed.
    Located in Spokane Valley, WA

With too much time at home hiding from Covid-19 last year I made a couple of decisions that didn't work out for me. I planned to do the Scooter Cannonball, bought this Vespa, and started to get it ready for the Cannonball just to discover the 31" seat height is too tall for my short legs. The seat has been modified to have a gel pad in it so it is ready for long-distance touring.

In mid Aug. I will be driving to WI so if someone between here and there wants to buy it I'll probably be able to deliver it.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG
    Cogswell, HH, augerdin and 7 others like this.
  2. kmev

kmev Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I'm in Madison, WI, and interested if you're coming this far.
  3. Ladybug

Ladybug Bug Sister Supporter

Oddometer:
    Spokane Valley, WA (the dry side of the mountains)
  4. wbdvt

wbdvt Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Beautiful Scoot! I wish but I have 6 already and don't think my CFO (wife) would go for it. I hope it finds a good home as it is a beauty. Too nice for cannonball
    Ladybug likes this.