1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Want to buy Vstrom 650

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by gehrenstein, Jul 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gehrenstein

gehrenstein n00b

Oddometer:
    Looking for a Vstrom 650 or similar bike with low miles - ~2010-2015 up to $4k in great shape. Ideally within 100 miles of Southern New Hampshire. Let me know what you have to offer.
  2. pche

pche n00b

Oddometer:
    Conversation started
  3. gehrenstein

gehrenstein n00b

Oddometer:
    Quite a distance from me - Will try to find something closer first but thanks.
  4. RTCHIEF

RTCHIEF Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Whats your budget for a V Strom delivered in your driveway?
  5. gehrenstein

gehrenstein n00b

Oddometer:
    If its the right bike up to $4500 - I can drive up to 100 miles but can't take the time to drive further ...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.