1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Want to Buy Aerostitch / Sidi Combat Boots in a size 11

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by Voxs, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Voxs

Voxs n00b

Oddometer:
    Let me know what you have. Thanks.
    Located in California.
  2. wozza

wozza Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I have a pair of Combat Lights with the wedged sole - size 46 - they have had minimal use and are still barely broken in.
    They look, feel and smell new except for a shifter scuff above the left toe, some wear on the left sole, and some dust from sitting in the closet since 2015.
    They were gifted to me a touch too small and therefore haven't been worn much -
    I'm a size 12 - a 47 would have been perfect for me - my Sidi Adventure's and previous Dianese are both 47 and fit me comfortably.
    IMG_3059.JPG IMG_3058.JPG IMG_3060.JPG IMG_3061.JPG
  3. Voxs

Voxs n00b

Oddometer:
    Hmmm might be too big as I’m an 11. let me know what you’re willing to take for them. You can email me directly vidursahney@gmail.com

Thanks.
    Voxs