WANTED: CENTRAL TEXAS ADVers

Discussion in 'Tejas and the Gulf States' started by ghostrider1964, Nov 17, 2009.

1. furbo

furbo Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    So,

Am here at Fort Hood - "The Great Place".......kinda like 'Peoples Democratic Republic of...' Looking forward to some off roading as Ive been living over seas for a number of years. Have an NX650 and an XR650L. I normally do alot of street riding, but after commuting to work a couple days, I've decided my favorite riding jacket until summers over is a Ford F 150. So..
  2. bigdave-gs

bigdave-gs Been riding longer than a lot have been alive !

Oddometer:
    Welcome to Texas ! Just hang around a little while, the weather will change. Check out the Roll The Bones Rally here on the forum.
    It's close, you can meet a lot of folks here on this forum. It's a ride rally with food !
  3. Slowklr

Slowklr Attempting to fall in style

Oddometer:
    I was going down 2657 today and saw a group of bikes that waved back. I was on the blue s10. Was that anybody on here?
  4. bigdave-gs

bigdave-gs Been riding longer than a lot have been alive !

Oddometer:
    Wasn't Me ! ! ! :lol3
  5. ghostrider1964

ghostrider1964 Edumacated Red Neck

Oddometer:
    OK EVERYONE>>> ROLL THE BONES RALLY HAS HAD A DATE CHANGE TO DECEMBER 6-8, 2019...This is supposed to be the ADV rally for Texas but more folks are talking about it on TWT. Please note this is a riding rally with a Challenge event for all bikes based on classes. This will also have single track for our small bike folks!!!
  6. ghostrider1964

Oddometer:
    Well the RTB Rally will be just north of you outside of Gatesville! Come on up!
  7. Boulder Ed

Boulder Ed Bin Ridin

Oddometer:
    Well, shucks, RTB moved to December. That's about when I'll get another hall pass if I'm lucky anyway :-)
    SkizzMan likes this.
  8. ghostrider1964

Oddometer:
    Make it so!!!!!@!
  9. onthetrail

onthetrail Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey TX Advriders!

My DR650 is quite sad. You see, I did the TAT from VA to Stillwater, OK and had to put the bike in storage 3 months back! :(

I've done the TAT back in 2017 but prefer not to go it alone (safety). I'd like to come back do a 5-10 day ride on the TAT from Stillwater, OK to Trinidad, CO (or further). Anyone up for a ride? I'd be an adventure and I'm willing to cover motel/hotel costs.

Thanks for considering! PM me anytime. I'm free October 7-16, October 21-Nov 4.