1. Hey everyone, We’re going to start a weekly email to surface interesting threads in the forums. No worries, you can easily unsubscribe if you don’t find it interesting. If you’re like me, it’s nice to have someone willing to poke around a big community like ours and find the most interesting stuff. Saves time and I hate missing something great. It worked really well when we had someone discovering the best photos for the home page rotation back in the day. And if you have something fascinating to post, maybe this email does everyone some good by getting it noticed. Let us know what you think when you get it. Your feedback will make it better as we go (thread). Thanks! Baldy & rudy1220
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted GPS tracks Northern Australia

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - Oz and Kiwi Land' started by XRman, Jun 10, 2015.

1. XRman

XRman Long timer

Oddometer:
    I have read some interesting ride reports of people who have toured in the Northern regions of Queensland across to Darwin and over to the Kimberley areas. What I am hoping to do is collect the GPS tracks and post them on www.transaustraliatrail.com.au .

If you access to such GPS tracks and are willing to share them please upload them to the website or email them to me and I will do it on your behalf. Send me a PM.

If possible when uploading your GPS track file can you add a link to your ride report if you wrote one please.

This will help fill in a big gap in the coverage of rides around Australia posted on Taut.
  2. 9Dave

9Dave Bazinga!

Oddometer:
    Or maybe share them here on ADV in the subforum dedicated to sharing tracks?

:dunno
  3. XRman

XRman Long timer

Oddometer:

I wonder if you direct me this sub-form please. Is it organized in regional areas?