1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!
  2. Dismiss Notice

Found Wanted: Teknic ZZZ Freeway Jacket - Day-Glo Yellow 2011 - sz 44-46

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by roborider, Jul 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roborider

roborider Utah Roborider Supporter

Oddometer:
    Does anyone by chance have one of these jackets they're not wearing and would like to get out of the closet?

I know it's a very slim chance, but I absolutely love this jacket (I still have one in sz 48) but thought I'd try to find a a backup that's a little smaller, since I've slimmed a bit.

Teknic ZZZ Freeway Jacket - Day-Glo Yellow 2011 - sz 44 or 46 (or even a 48)
    https://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com...knic_zzz+freeway+jacket+-+day-glo+yellow+2011

Attached Files:

2. 88 Magnum

88 Magnum Made it special for me

Oddometer:
    As a matter of fact I do, well sorta mine might be the last generation. i'm not sure though. Mine is an easy 9 out of 10. Never down. It's got the liner and extra tall collar. In the pics it's dirty with bug juice. I put about 700 miles on it this year or 2 full days of riding.
    Ive lost a ton of weight and my old black freeway fits great again. They are great jackets. I got it from ebay this winter. I think it was never rode in until I got it. I'll show you the add from ebay-I just want what I got in it. There is one minor thing- the logo on the back came with some wear. Its obviously only cosmetic. Nothing scraped it.
    Edit* it is a 48

IMG_3743.JPG IMG_3744.JPG
    IMG_3746.JPG
    IMG_3745.JPG
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.