1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Warn XT17 Portable Winch 1700# Motorcycle $350 + freight

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by hunzee, Feb 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hunzee

hunzee Community Elder

Oddometer:
    The photos are stock except the 2nd one which shows all included.
    All pieces go together, no separations.

This item is a Warn XT 17 (1700# pull) portable electric winch and accessories that I carried on my GSA motorcycle.
    Time to keep the fat girl out of the sand. I'm getting old and took off the knobbies.
    I've used it to pull 4 times. It has a few scratches, but it works like new.
    The winch/plate I transported on my rear luggage rack.
    Believe it or not the rest of the stuff fit the fore and aft tubes of my 35 liter soft bag, along with a tire kit and pump.

Included are the items that came with the winch:
    $383 The XT17 winch with 40' of synthetic line.
    A rigging strap.
    Electrical wiring, extension, and connections.
    A wired remote (PN 85700).

Also included are these accessories:
    $? A winch mounting plate & pins.
    $159 WARN 93119 Spydura Synthetic Winch Cable Rope Extension with Loop Ends: 3/8" Diameter x 50' Length, 5 Ton (10,000 lb) Capacity
    $109 Warn LIGHT DUTY WINCH ACCESSORY KIT - 88915 minus the gloves.
    AND...a handy dandy folding army shovel. In case you need to bury something in the sand to hook onto.
    XT17-Portable-Winch.jpg IMG_7890.jpg 51R3ixf4VuL._AC_SL1000_.jpg 0001400_light-duty-winch-accessory-kit-88915.jpeg 51jG5uVdHaL._AC_.jpg
    Mjpickering likes this.
  2. dirtriderdan

dirtriderdan Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    dibs
  3. Throttlemeister

Throttlemeister Long timer Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    2nd
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.